Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Tabitha

VIP Member
She eats like she’s desperately filling a hole… oh wait. It really doesn’t matter how many pins are on that board, their lives are so empty that all they do is eat and buy shit. It is sad. Imagine getting that excited over a 3 pack of doughnuts and already planning how you’re going to eat them before you’re barely out the door. I walk past that doughnut place constantly and literally feel nothing for it.

• Haha
Reactions: 24

Lola123

VIP Member
So dunno if anyone else watched it but at one point when she walking talking about not having a big wedding she cut off whilst she was talking, I sense that she would want a wedding where everyone is fawning over her but she can’t because she’s got no friends and no family because she has never resolved the issues from honey Js parenting

Disneylifeonly

VIP Member
So I’m on a weightloss journey (get married next august) and I’ve lost 2 stone so far and what made me get the kick up the bum was mainly a photo of me on Christmas Day 2021 I looked massive.
Now I know 2 stone isn’t loads, I do work and have a 1 year old though, but it’s something and I’m joining my loca David Lloyd (to actually use)
Brogan seriously look at yourself and look how much you’ve gained in even just a year and trust me once you stop with the denial you’ll want to actually do something about it
Seriously think about your wedding pictures
Your photographer won’t edit you slim in those

• Heart

darth_caddy

VIP Member
Plus when ben was just out of the hospital did she do anything for him?? No she bloody didn't. Absolute clown she is 🤡🤡🤡

queenamber

VIP Member
I've just checked their website and their tagline is "Rural Vogue". There's some gorgeous pieces if you're off on a shooting weekend in the country but I can't think of anyone LESS matched to this brand than Brogan!

• Haha

Amberella

*possible trigger warning - food/diets*
This vlog literally reminded me of all the shows I watched when I used to restrict or diet. I would put foodie shows on like Fat families, secret eaters, supersize superskinny etc. I used to watch them so I got a high of watching other people eat crap food and I would be eating my salad, honestly feel a bit of a spiral (a me problem I know, I’m not blaming Brog for that) but wow.

if she wants to go food vlogger than fine but they’re gonna have to order something other than burgers fgs.

Edit: noticed other people mentioning these shows too, glad it wasn’t just me!

• Heart