Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

candyland_

VIP Member
Is she ever happy with a meal? She finds something to pick at every single time.
They always have the same envy about wanting each other’s food too, especially the chips.

Maybe she could try cooking for herself instead of of spending £100s in a week eating out.

Reactions: 25

bogeybrogey

Chatty Member
As a Sainsburys employee I take personal offence to the criticism of the dress although grant she could make Chanel look like shit

• Haha

asdfghjkl161616

Had to turn off after 7 minutes because I was so sick of her saying ‘doggos’ every 4.7 seconds it was making me irrationally angry 🤣

• Haha
Anyone else think the party when they get home won’t actually happen?

I think she’ll change her mind about the hen party if she can get it #sponsored by Big Potato, with a few bottles of #gifted Asti. What a night it’ll be!

• Haha

Venom

VIP Member
We all know she only goes DL to use the cafe, pretend she's a boss babe working away and on the rare occasion... wash her hair then style (using that loosely) it with communal straighteners.

The staff there must be laughing at her.
If any of the david Lloyds staff lurk here please feel free to joiin and spill the deets, same with the trek america girls 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart

Donald73

VIP Member
I went to unfollow, forgetting that the big spud Brog had blocked me on it as well as hers. I bet her blocklist exceeds 100k!

48B35BC2-EDEB-4C67-9092-5D1A2F0E1663.png

• Haha
  • Wow

Emmapism

VIP Member
Can a friendly mod fix the spelling of illiterate in the thread title? I mean it's funny but.....

• Haha

Emmapism

VIP Member
All I see is a mass of consumption, one slide after another and Benji's big sweaty potato face. Next to the word unhealthy in the dictionary is this picture

Reactions: 24

disneys

VIP Member
I mean I am all for not doing something because “it’s traditional” but there’s something special about the partner’s reaction seeing the other partner (including LGBTI+ here) on the wedding day.
agreed . I had a very untraditional wedding but my husband and I got ready separately and my dress , although only from ASOS , was still a total surprise to him . It was so special seeing his reaction and talking all about the dress afterwards

• Heart
She has no sense or scale of fulfillment, she thinks by troughing away and spending left right and center that she'll be happy. Maybe she is for 5 seconds, that rush of getting/having/buying something but then what? She's back to the sad existence she leads, a lonely, friendless unlikable slob?

You'd think after Benign's "health scare" they'd both start looking after themselves a bit but they've only gotten more gluttonous as time has gone on, at this point she's never ever going to realise her issues go way way deeper. She's a lost cause.

• Heart