Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Train snack gate -
Just showed the "is it cake?" pic to Dad, His reply - "She'll have all that finished before she gets through the first tunnel" 😂 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 22

xily

Chatty Member
Looks worse up close, probably even worse in person 😬 Can’t believe people in the comments think it looks nice
AA600A66-8D62-405A-9455-6D024F5CBBA8.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow

disneys

VIP Member
Anybody catch her going on about the cost of DLP and how it might stop some non-existent "friends" from coming to the hen do.

Now, if it were anybody else I'd think that a reasonable statement but considering its Brogan that just screamed to me that she was annoyed about it, almost as if she was thinking "my friends are poorer than me" and having a tantrum.
She's an utterly vile excuse of a human being.
Also , that wouldn’t put me off having a hen do altogether ! I’d just have a cheaper one closer to home . It screams “I have no friends”

• Heart

CdnGirl77

VIP Member
Took a quiet peaceful walk around Covent Garden. No shit! Maybe because everyone else in the city was paying their respects to the Queen at Westminster Hall or Buckingham Palace/Green Park you ignorant douchewaffle!!!

PS - Beige/natural colours and vertical stripes are not her or SherpaBenji’s friends.

Esme

VIP Member
Someone asked up thread about the porridge coming with toast. I was just clearing my screenshots, so the first two are yesterday and the third is from her brunch with Lara. WHY order porridge of all things but also why does it come with toast?! Unless that’s a side she’s chosen to add on 😵💫😵 is it any wonder she’s gaining weight when she’s eating like this. I like the dress too, but it doesn’t suit her at all. Sometimes, as popular as an item is, you have to accept it just isn’t for you *looking at you brogan*
27DBF8C4-F476-4442-B158-00F7B2495540.png
31AD7F9E-BC8D-4C18-830E-112D9FD7357C.jpeg

AD96D913-25AC-4AB6-B32E-A184D5775984.png

eta - the roast is actually two slice, 4 in total! With butter! Just because the porridge has a couple of blueberries doesn’t make it healthy.

• Haha
  • Sick

candyland_

VIP Member
Why couldn’t she wash her own hair over the bath? 😂 Jesus Christ.. She’s actually hopeless and he’s a drip for doing it.

When I had two surgeries to fit a pacemaker into my lower back I washed my hair over the bath for two weeks without any help each time.

Venom

VIP Member
Hi M’loves I haven’t watched the video yet, but from what I’ve read, it’s a smug bragfest.
To all the tattlers getting married, please do not let this moonface make you feel like she has got one up on you, you are marrying your partners for the right reasons and don’t need to organise a production crew to rehearse and film your engagements, or do you need to pick your own engagement ring, nor do you need to take your partner wedding dress shopping. She is a holy show and a laughing stock.

• Heart

Sabbie

VIP Member
Look at them all dressed up at some stupid awards, contorting their bodies for dumb pics, and thinking they all have a job. 🙄🙄
Louise is only putting up with Brogs to get some of her subs to move over to her. You can tell she doesn’t actually like her. And she’ll drop her like a hot big potato when she’s done with her. Brogs— these women have pensions and plans for their future. They are not pissing their money away on pins and pancakes.

How is one person (Benji too but less so...) so utterly fucking repulsive, it blows my mind.
She's absolutely grotesque, I genuinely cannot eat whilst looking at her, she makes me feel ill.

• Haha

darth_caddy

VIP Member
I'm sure we can all agree as well that her skin in that before/after photo looks absolutely horrific! So red and tight, sun damage everywhere. I don't wanna know how bad she's gonna look in her 50s. SPF brogan! Use it!

Maria1

Chatty Member
Surely, the point of a hen party is to invite your friends because they're your 'friends' and have you in common not because they're from different backgrounds. It's not a flaming meet and greet, it's a celebration.

• Heart

Sabbie

VIP Member
Wherever she gets married, she will claim it's "unconvenshunul" when it's the most dreary boring Youtuber "convenshunul" wedding just like the proposal.

• Heart
  • Haha
Surely, the point of a hen party is to invite your friends because they're your 'friends' and have you in common not because they're from different backgrounds. It's not a flaming meet and greet, it's a celebration.
Right?! The last hen do I went on, there were 16 of us (bride included) made up of her:
  • childhood and school friends
  • uni friends
  • work friends
  • team sports friends
  • her SIL-to-be
We all got on and had a right laugh! And got to meet each other and hang out again at the wedding. Brogan thinks her viewers are as stupid as she is, if she thinks that excuse is believable 😂

Penny Lane

Chatty Member
I’m sorry but I had a cardiac ablation procedure in April, was back in work in May, am now 6 months pregnant and still plodding on. Not a chance is he still undergoing tests and unable to work from JANUARY, with no plan in place. Absolute pile of Billy bullshit. If they’re concerned with anything to do with your heart, you’re straight in and sorted, especially in your 20s. Not buying it whatsoever
Pretty sure his NHS consultant discharged him and told him to live a normal life. They are choosing to pay a private London consultant to run these tests in order to milk this as much as they can.

candyland_

VIP Member
It almost comes across as through she’s saying ok that’s enough about the queen now back to ME.

The brags in the catch up stories..
1. Her upcoming vlog.. Of course she had to mention shopping
2. ‘Two Disney shows in one week!’ (Kindly gifted) 🙄
3. The press event and free tat
4. The Big Potato brag ‘I’m a very proud brand ambassador of five years!’
5. The kindly gifted toys and treats for Bonnie
6. A food treat from someone
7. The very special shoe appointment with a random
8. Dinners out
9. The ‘I’ve seen Frozen three times’ brag
10. This girl hunted me down to be my friend brag
11. The sad and lonely wedding show brag