Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Honestly so disappointed by the Fairfax & Favor freebies. She couldn't be further from their target audience, and it's all just a bragging game for her. If she really thinks having a pair of nice boots (that don't fit her) and a bag is going to make her look like a legit Sloane Ranger when walking through London then she's so misguided. At least we won't have to hear about her Long'chomp' for a while. She's just vile.

• Heart
Reactions: 23

disneys

VIP Member
How are these two going to cope getting married in the heat?! They sweat buckets just after a walk! Just thinking of the beads of sweat on Benji in that recent photo at The Lion King.
Her sweaty red moonface is going to look hilarious in the wedding photos

It’s the suggesting of a book club that got me 😂😂
I haven’t watched the video but did she seriously suggest she might run a book club ?!!!

and this month we are reading …. Yet another bland romance novel .. and what what were your thoughts brogan? 3/5 I liked it but didn’t love it !

• Haha

PeonyBlush

VIP Member
‘Benji’ saying she looks ‘fab’ (what straight guy uses the term fab anyways lol) in the comments and Brogan referring to the awards night out as ‘fab’ 🤔🤔

I’m thinking Brogan is on Benji’s account again posting cringe comments 😂😂👀

• Haha

candyland_

VIP Member
Hen dos are always a random mix of people that don’t really know each other..

She just doesn’t have anyone that she can count as a real friend.

• Haha

CdnGirl77

VIP Member
I’d love to see the reaction of the people sat around her to all that screaming and carrying on at the awards. I’d have second hand embarrassment at the thought people might think I was with her/friends with her. She sounds like an absolute nutter.

• Haha

Brogegadalert

I’m fuming at those boots and bag she’s been sent by Fairfax and Favour . They’re my dream boots /bag but they’re so expensive I could never afford them . And here she is just being given them for free even though I’ve never seen her mention them before . They’re a posh brand , very Ascot attending / Barbour & Schoffel / Waitrose-going / my husband shoots / yummy mummy kind of vibe … brogan is not who I’d expect them to send items too .

That’s an almost £800 haul she’s got there . Disgusting .
Likewise Disneys! I'm fuming and disgusted that a brand like F&F would ever gift to someome like her!
Firstly she is completely unrepresentative of their brand... "country wear" for the girl who won't even walk her dog further than the local park.
Secondly she won't appreciate them at all! I spent 6 years saving for a pair of reginas - my one and only f&f product, bc of their price range! But i worked hard and saved for them, therefore i look after them like i imagine i would my first born child 😂 She will just see the bag and boots as more tat which will be thrown into a wardrobe after a week, the fact they won't be used and loved, like they should by someone deserving really angers me!

• Heart

Popsicled

VIP Member
This trip to Brighton is meant to be to house and pet sit - yet there’s hardly any mention of the pets except that the poor dog has to be dragged round the shops or left at home with Bench, oh and the cat can open doors. There’s no playing or looking after these pets - its all about how much Bog Trotter can shove down her throat and how much she can spend - she’s a prize bloody self centred bitch isn’t she ?

Reactions: 22

Maria1

Chatty Member
She seems to like going to places with appalling human rights records and saying how amazing it all is (Dubai) so I'm voting Brazil because I'm a spiteful cow......or maybe China?

• Haha

swimming

VIP Member
This photo should be used on bottles of suncream as a warning what could happen if you don’t use SPF. Just like how rotten photos are put on cigarette packets these days 😂

also, what’s with the whole sucking lips in to try and look petit and cute? You look like a dough boy

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow

Gossiplada

Chatty Member
The dress is fine, probably would have looked better as manufactured but it clearly didn’t fit her. It’s nice to see her wear something that isn’t her normal ugly style. The problem is the dress doesn’t flatter her. She looks better in jewel tones but for some reason she thinks she looks great in pastels. It definitely looks like an 80-90s Mother of the Bride dress. And her screaming when other people win awards. Yikes.

aggytha

VIP Member
This may be petty, but one thing that bothers me more than her atrocious sense of style and lack of knowing what looks good with her body shape is the fact that she buys an item of clothes and then WEARS THE HELL OUT OF IT as soon as it’s purchased? Like, she will literally wear it the day/day after she buys it… and then will wear it continuously for days.

She has zero patience. I’d understand if buying clothes was a rare occurrence or a treat for her but she constantly has new things?!!

candyland_

VIP Member
I thought her head and neck looked massive in some of the screenshots, especially from the side.
CB758DD6-0975-478D-A6A6-A78AB847F1B5.jpeg

I’m surprised she’s not bigger than what she already is with the amount she eats. She is repulsive. Currently in Florida at the minute and have been for the last 10 days with 4 days left. I am sick at the sight of food…and that’s with me just having an evening meal and a snack throughout the day. I can’t believe I’m saying this but I can’t wait to get back in the gym and eat some salads.

• Wow