Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
We all know she only goes DL to use the cafe, pretend she's a boss babe working away and on the rare occasion... wash her hair then style (using that loosely) it with communal straighteners.

The staff there must be laughing at her.

• Haha
Reactions: 26

Chandler Bing

VIP Member
Why does she get so close to other people's faces? I need a lot of personal space, I would literally have a panic attack if someone pressed their cheek against mine like that.

cushtybert

VIP Member
I really like the dress, I'm into vintage 50s,60s,70s, but I'd never dream of pairing it with a pair of white sandals. Brown boots (knee highs or ankle boots) would have made the whole thing so much better. Proper vintage flare. Shame.
If only she had some new brown ankle boots to try on with it โ€ฆ..oh wait

• Haha

Alicia247

Chatty Member
There's no way she's fitting in them boots they look narrow AF. She claims they fit like a dream...pics or it didn't happen.

• Haha

emerald

VIP Member
Why did this make me laugh so much, the video of this is ridiculous. What grown woman thinks let me pretend to read a book, film it and upload it..FFS!! ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
She loves reading on the train so much she brought her switch and ipad with her ๐Ÿฅด๐Ÿฅด

• Haha

Venom

VIP Member
Brogan Tate #109 Yet more shoes and another bag ! Her whole life is brag, brag, brag !

• Haha
  • Heart

emerald

VIP Member
She basically said that she's body confident because Banjjjj makes her feel good. If that doesn't scream "feeder" what does?

darth_caddy

VIP Member
It's always so shocking to see her with other people/influencers as she just always looks so... disheveled and manic compared to them.

• Haha

limited75

VIP Member
In her latest stories this morning........made me chuckle.

'I'm back in my Lulu leggings, I wear them at home but I never wear them to work out in...' Brogan, don't you mean you never work out?!

'I'm just taking Bonnie out for a walk, blah, blah, blah, ooh my neighbours have just entered the park, better go'. Does this mean she needs to go so that she can say hi to them, or she needs to go because she wants to avoid them :unsure:

Edit: and have to add, those trainers with that dress, jeez. It reminds me of what I look like if I have to nip out to the garden or the garage and just chuck on any shoes that don't go with what I'm wearing. She has no idea!

• Haha

hiya23

She was raging there wasnโ€™t much food options, and the stuff that was there was all relatively healthy ๐Ÿ˜…

• Haha
Reactions: 25

friendlyfire

It'll be interesting to see if we actually see her wear those new boots over the next few months!! So undeserving ๐Ÿ˜ก

Reactions: 25