Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

focusdochas

VIP Member
I mean I am all for not doing something because “it’s traditional” but there’s something special about the partner’s reaction seeing the other partner (including LGBTI+ here) on the wedding day.

• Heart
Reactions: 27

candyland_

VIP Member
I will probably sound miserable here but the thought of being dragged around multiple wedding shows as a bridesmaid fills me with dread. It’s bad enough feeling obligated to go to wedding planning nights, weeks of dress shopping and fittings and everything else that comes with being a part of a wedding.

• Heart

Venom

VIP Member
For the Blocked : A totally normal reaction ! 😱
I’ve just played this to my mum and she thought it was a rat being burnt alive 🤣🤣 fuckin hell brogan keep up this sad attempt at a YouTube career please, you make me howl laughing at how terrible you are

• Haha

louj

Those gifted posh boots would of gone nicely with that hideous dress.

Maybe they don't fit 🤔

• Haha

CdnGirl77

VIP Member
Well well well, I just watched Vicky’s travel day vlog from her recent trip to California. It’s a Disney press trip for the D23 Expo plus Disneyland. That guy Ollie who was on LiarBrogan’s WDW press trip is there and a couple of the women look familiar too. Does this mean that someone has been struck off the invite list or that they’ve found another overrated playsuit wearing layabout to go this time?! I will say that Vicky seems to have joined in and interacted more already with the group than the Brogmeister did but her full face of slap was looking quite rough by the end of the night. 🤣

• Haha

Hurrah54

VIP Member
The Brighton vlog was just a documentary of a couple eating themselves to an early grave. Pure gluttony.
What's worse is that she literally has to watch it all back to edit and she doesn't see her eating habits as a problem soooooo

• Heart

Mable912

VIP Member
Omg I’m on the second meal of the Brighton vlog - “this is perfect, it’s got everything I’d want on it”… cut to shot of her having eaten everything apart from the salad 🙄

Then they have a “breakfast pudding”

SORRY WHAT

• Haha
  • Wow
I am asking this sincerely, I really am;

Why does she look so old?

I say this as a 40 year old and no Vogue cover model myself but in my make up, I'd pass younger.

It genuinely bamboozles me.

tylenoal235

Just watched the Brighton vlog. The bit I found the worst really was their reluctance to walk anywhere. She gets the bus from the gym to the pier, which on google is a 1.6 mile walk which would take about half an hour (not exactly far from town). They also see the pier when they first go to the beach and say; "we're not walking that far today", when it's seriously like a 20 minute walk.

Walking is so good for you, both mentally and physically. It's one of the easiest and best ways you can get exercise (and it's free!).

• Heart

louj

That dress does absolutely nothing for her… makes her look even more barrel shaped than she already is
View attachment 1598662
Wow, she's definitely bigger than Louise, you can clearly see it in this picture. Her face is rounder and her stomach, she's on the path to so many potential health issues.

And the colour of that dress, it just washes her out. She gets it wrong every time. And I love the fact she's still posing with pointy toes when everyone else is standing normally 🤣

Size 16? Yeah sure Brogan, you keep telling yourself that 🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 26

queenamber

VIP Member
I see so many of my worst traits in Brogan. Eating and shopping to excess to mask feelings or think they'll be the secret to gaining true happiness and peace (spoiler: they never are). The whole thing turns into a viscous cycle that's hard to break. Her and Benji are each other's enablers at this point. I'd feel sorry for her if she wasn't so arrogant.

• Heart

GossWhore

VIP Member
I'm so sorry

I'm still not over

Breakfast pudding. Like wtf

Just say "I'm greedy and wanted it" instead of making that nonsense up

• Haha