Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

swish089

Making a point to show her “lovely big salad” after being slated on here for eating so much crap in Brighton…hey brogan 👋🏻😅

• Haha
Reactions: 28

Esme

VIP Member
View attachment 1597852
This is on the blogosphere stories- I knew she’d be crawling up Louise pentlands arse tonight- mind you she looks almost the same size as her now!
Wow. She does look the same size as Louise! She needs to stop choosing dresses that sit on her widest part, the dress is so unflattering in several ways. Louise knows how to dress her figure (here at least, I don’t follow her so have no idea day to day)

emerald

VIP Member
I can honestly say I've never seen a pinker human being. She looks like how my childhood drawings used to look when I couldn't find any skin coloured pencils, I'd colour my drawings of people in pink pencil 😭

• Haha

Tabitha

VIP Member
Does anyone remember that TV show Supersize vs Superskinny, where they’d pour an overweight person’s weekly diet down a giant chute to shock them into realising how much shit they eat. It was always tons of white bread, curry and coke.

they should bring it back just to feature these two but adapt to fit modern times with the current crisis and add the cost 😂😂

knowing what these morons are like, they’d probably be proud 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 27

TubeTired

VIP Member
SPIRIT is our own holistic style programme which blends the tradition of yoga poses with the strength of Pilates to become balanced, flexible and strong and will take you through a flow of postures centred around building inner strength and core activation. Each session ends with a 3-minute mindfulness sound meditation which can help boost attentiveness and improve mood while lowering stress.
I wonder if any of the poses are with one foot pointed in front of the other?

• Haha

CdnGirl77

VIP Member
Lord knows what she’ll wear the boots with. It’s not like she has any skinny jeans in the appropriate size to fit.

• Haha

loveulongtime0

Chatty Member
I just find it hilarious that those boots clearly don’t fit her swollen trotters as we haven’t seen them since her brag, but we’ve seen the bag a fair few times already 🤣

Esme

VIP Member
The comment from him about the shoes, come on benji grow a pair. What man is seriously interested in FaceTiming his partner when she is shoe shopping. My husband would be like what would I know, I’m no help

Also the shoes, omg I’m 50 and thought how frumpy they are. They look like too small for her chunky tree trunk legs, why would you buy your shoes before your dress?!?
I thought this too - firstly surely choosing your dress should be your very first thing to do? Then choose your shoes, bag and veil around that?! But isn’t that how everyone dresses each day? Pick your clothing and then accessorise with your bag, shoes, jewellery..?

Sadly I don’t even think it’s strange benji is so involved with the wedding stuff - it’s all for show, it isn’t genuine and it’s pathetic. Just look at the set up engagement. She has nobody else in her life who cares. And I don’t always believe it’s him commenting, but actually her. She’s insane.

• Sad
  • Haha

alc7178

Her overpacking gives me anxiety, why does she need all that on the train table? She's unpacked all that to take a picture just for social media. She's wasting her time with the beauty bag, she looks the same daily

• Heart
  • Haha

Lindssdnil

Only just watching the Brighton vlog but I cannot believe they spent over £40 on breakfast!!!! They do not realise how good they have it regarding money to waste.

• Wow