Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

TiredOfFakes

I find their attitude even more shocking now they know about Benji's heart I have a left ventricular heart murmur was diagnosed at twelve and then at fifteen told I have secondary Raynaud's the worst thing I could do to myself is not eat a healthy diet, smoke and drink etc and luckily I'm now 26 stuck to them all and not need surgery at all yet I'd be more scared in Benji's shoes the way they eat that diet is so harmful! 😞

• Heart
Reactions: 29

CdnGirl77

VIP Member
Never heard of the company until this thread today. Land Rovers, shooting, and voting Tory definitely isn’t me. Lol If you want a nice pair of Chelsea boots that will last, go for the Doc Marten ones or Blundstones.

• Heart

Beverley macca

VIP Member
I have not watched Knobhead Bogbrush for a while, she seriously annoys me. Forgive me if already been said but just watched her Shorts for the Blogosphere Awards. Christ her narration is terrible, very childlike. I expected her to sign of with "And then I went home, brushed my teeth and then went to bed, from Brogan aged 28 (yeah right ) 🙄🙄🙄🤣

• Haha

Tabitha

VIP Member
TBH I found the pin video quite interesting 🙈 BUT I am a sad c*nt too! Mind you I wouldn't choose to put them up or display them like that. For me I keep them in a shoebox for me to root through them when I'm bored and lonely and drunk on red wine on a Friday night
Is that you Gary C?

• Haha

emerald

VIP Member
Did anyone else detect some Bucky shade from brogan? When she said “Bucky can’t be left home alone so…” she sounded annoyed, I wonder when Binky dropped that bomb!?

And then near the end when Bucky is whimpering, if they ever got another dog after Bonnie they’d be fucking screwed, he’s only a puppy and did so well being dragged around by those two clowns
I thought she seemed annoyed by Bucky the whole vlog as well. Unfortunately, Brogan, his (and Archie) wellbeing and care was the purpose of your trip, not eating Brighton into famine. I wouldn't like it if someone pet sitting my pets behaved like that around them.

• Haha

Jess89

VIP Member
Some of these influencers I swear have just been gagging for the Queen’s mourning period to be over so they can continue to brag about what they’ve been up to/gifted. The sooner this bubble bursts the better

Jess89

VIP Member
That dress does absolutely nothing for her… makes her look even more barrel shaped than she already is
D6088A15-8696-48A9-92DF-44F68D320EC6.jpeg

• Wow

Venom

VIP Member
Why didn’t she just show the mr Kipling cake ?? 🤣 the halloween French fancies are out now btw everyone, grab a box before borg does a supermarket sweep of the cake aisle xo

• Haha
View attachment 1612887

She actually looks pregnant here. Oof that dress is just not it.
A few observations about this reel -

- At the very start she sees someone looking at her and panics, her foot falls to the side and you can see the moment of fear at being watched on her face.
- That dress is not petite.
- The dress is also not baggy.
- The dress is not it.
- Gotta get the expensive gifted bag in, BRAG!
- The belt is unnecessary, is it supposed to be right under her tits?
- She can lie and spout she's confident all she wants... this proves she is not!
- Blatantly copying Beth with the reel and that Shannan with the dress, it's all a bit Single White Female.

Reactions: 28

friendlyfire

As someone who is feeling very unconfident and has low self esteem, I feel like I need to channel Brogan's confidence when she isn't even half of what she thinks she is. I can't imagine filming myself let alone in that dress and on a train platform/in public!! I think my new mantra should be if Brogan can do it and think she's all that, so can you 🤣🤣

• Heart

Penny Lane

Chatty Member
Does a Q&A which shows how reliant she is on Ben since he’s the only one who makes Disney magical for her, he’s her support network at the moment and he’s helping her with her YouTube business. God knows what she’ll do when he kicks the bucket or goes back to work

She wants to keep her wedding details to herself as she shares everything else online. But then goes on to say she’s going to a wedding fair and will fill that for us. Like she’s doing us a favour 😂 Think she wants her fans to be begging her for all the deets.

Doesn’t know if she will have a hen party because she has friends from all walks of life 😊

When talking about previous jobs she definitely glosses over a few areas whist exaggerating a few others. Again, mentions her ‘university of life’ 😂😂

• Haha

Patmullins1

Chatty Member
From Monday to friday. And every single saturday and sunday..
View attachment 1594214
I personally love how the good sized (blood) diamonds she insists on getting in every shot are looking smaller and smaller on her ever-inflating meat cleavers. Shouldn’t of bothered hun, you’d need a 10 carat to catch someone’s eye proportionately on those gorilla* hands.

*I LOVE gorillas so feel bad comparing them in any way to that monster, sorry to the gorillas x

• Haha