Brogan Tate #104 she puts the HOG in Hogwarts

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
LOL. I like a gossip but wouldn’t be here as much if it wasn’t for influencers and others in the public eye scamming, grifting, lying, blocking comments, taking charity money etc etc. If you’re making money from people (directly or via ads) you should behave at a certain standard and at least here we have the receipts for when others see the light!

My life is happy I just don’t like seeing people acting like twats and getting away with it
Exactly this. Stop deleting comments or blocking people and they won't have to turn to Tattle to comment.

Reactions: 26
You could argue that she isn’t happy as she’s answering a question box on Instagram essentially another gossip site just not as anonymous
And having people pay attention to her and ask her questions feeds into her ego and any loneliness she might be feeling.

Reactions: 15
You could argue that she isn’t happy as she’s answering a question box on Instagram essentially another gossip site just not as anonymous
And an anonymous question box too which is just asking for people to send the honest truth so she knows what the general opinion is of her and others. So how is that any different to going on a gossip forum and reading for yourself?! What she is trying to say in that post and her current actions would say she is not as happy as she is portraying to the masses. Why feel the need to respond and point out these sites exist if you are unaffected by it?!

Reactions: 11
Tried to get a spirit Jersey and already sold out. Raging haha. Bet they're all in boges basket of tat..

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Hope everyone is coping alright in this heat, stay cool, stay hydrated stay awesome ❤❤

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Binky is calling us sad and pathetic yet she is the one putting her whole life on SM seeking validation from strangers. When this is all said and done, my kids won’t Google me and find out that my ex lost a bullet in me or that a whole lot of strangers think that I’m a lazy, dumb, fat free loader. And all for what??

I always say - you literally cannot buy your anonymity and privacy back. Everything that Brogan has put out there, it is still there plus a 100 threads of people discussing her business.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 42
Someone had to be having her on, right? No way anyone would go to her for advice on anything related to a gossip forum. Dying at her response. 🤣😂 Who does she think she is??? Also, has she been on Facebook or Twitter?! 😆

Gossip sites aren’t all hate, there are literal rave threads! And, while these Brogan threads are very active, there are some threads on this site about American influencers/YouTubers that are rough. Way worse than anything said about Brogan and so much more crude. If she thinks this is bad it could be so, so much worse.

Can confirm I am happy and while there are things about myself I want to change, visiting this forum isn’t one of them. it’s one of my favorite internet places to visit❤❤❤. You all are lovely.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
ALOL!! Gossip forums are not all driven by hate!! They are a good way to have open discussions about content that the creator seems to want to silence, not all hate, constructive feedback yes.
Why is she trying to come off high almighty and better than everyone?!
Because she shows her ass literally on instagram.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Because she shows her ass literally on instagram.
She does 😂 if that's not attention seeking, what is? There's nothing wrong with attention seeking but don't pretend it's because it's for awareness or virtue signaling.

Reactions: 8
Watched Dillys (from sort your life out) stories today and really think Brogles needs to watch these too.

Edited to remove forbidden IG link

Reactions: 2
Brogan elderly neighbours and relatives too, not just your semi professional +1. I live in an area that’s elderly heavy and I am looking out for movement in the last few days in the homes of the older ones that I know, would rather call the non emergency line and it be fine than assume they are ok.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Screenshot_20220718-175816.png

Yes the basic ingredients are healthy, but is the portion she's having healthy???

Reactions: 14
She addressed a death in the family in her newest video.. and then states she wants to keep things private. Interesting. :cool:

Reactions: 20
Her coach must be so tit that she doesn’t tell her advertising her videos as background noise is what a podcast is for…..

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.