Brogan Tate #104 she puts the HOG in Hogwarts

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has anyone noticed how Brogan always lies about the cost of her trips? DLP latest vlog she said she paid £400 each for Newport Bay and tickets. Absolute nonsense. Can’t stay 2 days in Santa Fe for less than around £350 off peak and she’s the in Summer. Always lies. I don’t understand it when families watch and prob think they can get those prices.

Reactions: 7
Has anyone noticed how Brogan always lies about the cost of her trips? DLP latest vlog she said she paid £400 each for Newport Bay and tickets. Absolute nonsense. Can’t stay 2 days in Santa Fe for less than around £350 off peak and she’s the in Summer. Always lies. I don’t understand it when families watch and prob think they can get those prices.
And they booked it quite last minute in terms of a Disney trip. We booked our trip for next year months ago and it's costing us more than that for a different hotel. She booked it through her brand partner attraction tickets so prob got a heavy discount.

Reactions: 5
I've never understood the drawn on eyebrow trend or dyed brows. Unless you have ones that are non-existent just go with what you have. As long as you keep them plucked/waxed/shaped you should be fine.
I have to use eyebrow pencil and/or dye on mine as they fade to white-blonde around the middle of my eye and it looks like I've shaved them off 🤣 but I agree with the McD's arches trend, that can get in the bin!

Reactions: 6
Screenshot_20220717-132847_Instagram.jpg
Am I the only one who thinks Bench liking Bianca's post about her period a bit weird.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 63
Hahaha I didn't even think of that. I thought it was Ben being a bit creepy!
Just look at it from the angle of Benign liking a post about his fiancee's supposed "bestie" having her first post-pill period... you just wouldn't would you?!
I reckon she's liked it forgetting she's on his page, either that or Benign is more odd than we thought. 😂 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Just look at it from the angle of Benign liking a post about his fiancee's supposed "bestie" having her first post-pill period... you just wouldn't would you?!
I reckon she's liked it forgetting she's on his page, either that or Benign is more odd than we thought.
I agree, I'm fully on board the "she runs his account" train, I had a momentary lapse of judgement 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I’m honestly still 50/50 whether it’s him or not. Remember when he liked pics of Bianca in her underwear which soon stopped when we call it out.
Also the more I’m seeing of him the more his soppy comments do seem like something he’d say.
But also seem like stuff she’d say 🤣 am so confused by it 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 16
And they booked it quite last minute in terms of a Disney trip. We booked our trip for next year months ago and it's costing us more than that for a different hotel. She booked it through her brand partner attraction tickets so prob got a heavy discount.
I don’t believe she’d get it that cheap and if she does she should say. Makes people think she finds these incredible deals when she doesn’t. Not helpful on a DLP faq video 😅 should tell people the real costs.

Reactions: 5
400 each so 800 for what 2 nights? It's not thaaaat unreasonable.... I was quoted 900 for 2 nights marvel for 2 Inc tickets

Edit to add oh god the heats making me defend the brogster again....

• Haha
Friend of mine has just got a full time job her first. She’s moaning about having to go to work when it’s sunny. Remind you of anyone?

• Haha
Reactions: 16
400 each so 800 for what 2 nights? It's not thaaaat unreasonable.... I was quoted 900 for 2 nights marvel for 2 Inc tickets

Edit to add oh god the heats making me defend the brogster again....
Lol I was going to say, totally not unrealistic… I went the week after and paid just over £1k for 3 nights at Newport Bay including park tickets for two of us 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 3
As someone who’s just finished a 9 hour day in retail in this heat I absolutely resonate with the thoughts of your friend tbh lmao

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Lol I was going to say, totally not unrealistic… I went the week after and paid just over £1k for 3 nights at Newport Bay including park tickets for two of us 🤷🏼‍♀️
well I’d like to know where you getting these quotes. I looked on Disney, Expedia, attraction tix doesn’t come close.

I feel bad for anyone working in your heat wave without AC. It's just not common in the UK. Thank god we started getting these kinds of summers here in my part of Canada about 20 years ago so most places have it now. I'm glad to have it installed in my house a couple of years ago. We go from -40 C with the windchill in winter to +40 C with the humidity in summer.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
well I’d like to know where you getting these quotes. I looked on Disney, Expedia, attraction tix doesn’t come close.
It probably worked a lot in our favour that we booked waaaaay back in about October last year, so back when Covid was rife and people were scared to book, and Avengers Campus hadn’t even been announced yet! But you definitely can get Newport at around the price point we paid still- just need to be willing to go in a more ‘off season’ and on weekdays.

Please don’t take this as me supporting Brogan by the way, she drives me mad as much as yous!

Edit: I don’t know if makes much difference but we booked directly with DLP. Flights were done separately.

Last edited:
  • Heart
I went through Disney direct in March. Prices are on the up, but 400per person could be right. 400 all in.... No chance.
I 100% agree per person I can see it being true! I’m booked to go again late January for Sequioa Lodge (so SUPER off season, and a 3 star hotel instead of 4 star) and that cost me £450ish for two of us… And like I said I paid just over £1,000 for the week after Brogan for 3 nights at Newport for two of us 🤷🏼‍♀️ Something isn’t adding up lol

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.