Brogan Tate #104 she puts the HOG in Hogwarts

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lol I was going to say, totally not unrealistic… I went the week after and paid just over £1k for 3 nights at Newport Bay including park tickets for two of us 🤷🏼‍♀️
we went the last week of April for 4 nights, 2 adults and a toddler at Newport Bay compass club for less than £1800 (that’s including flights and transfers but we booked separately)

you can get decent deals if you really shop around! Attraction Tickets were the best on that occasion.

I’ve just watched her Paris tips video and I can’t get over how bleeping useless she is. I know everyone’s opinion is subjective, but she really does chat some tit 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
we went the last week of April for 4 nights, 2 adults and a toddler at Newport Bay compass club for less than £1800 (that’s including flights and transfers but we booked separately)

you can get decent deals if you really shop around! Attraction Tickets were the best on that occasion.

I’ve just watched her Paris tips video and I can’t get over how bleeping useless she is. I know everyone’s opinion is subjective, but she really does chat some tit 😂
That’s an incredible deal! Does that include a lake room view? Do you think Compass Club was worth it? You can definitely get amazing prices if you’re fortunate enough to be able to go at any time so can be really flexible!

Sorry for the OT chat, I mean we’ll probably get more useful info from each other than Brogan anyway!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Yeah we had a lake view room which was lovely! I would definitely recommend compass club for the separate breakfast room alone. Pretty much zero queuing, incredible service and also you can head back in the afternoon at 4pm for free afternoon tea. (We personally only did this once as I found the timing didn’t work well for us with a toddler) but you are also able to go down and have unlimited hot and cold drinks any time of the day up until 11pm, which you can take back to your room and it saves loads of money on buying bottles in the park! We booked in September for April so definitely got lucky with the price.

Reactions: 3
Yeah we had a lake view room which was lovely! I would definitely recommend compass club for the separate breakfast room alone. Pretty much zero queuing, incredible service and also you can head back in the afternoon at 4pm for free afternoon tea. (We personally only did this once as I found the timing didn’t work well for us with a toddler) but you are also able to go down and have unlimited hot and cold drinks any time of the day up until 11pm, which you can take back to your room and it saves loads of money on buying bottles in the park! We booked in September for April so definitely got lucky with the price.
you can kinda get room with a view at check in if you smile and blink nicely 😅 and there’s one available

Reactions: 1
Eughhhhhh
ALOL!! Gossip forums are not all driven by hate!! They are a good way to have open discussions about content that the creator seems to want to silence, not all hate, constructive feedback yes.
Why is she trying to come off high almighty and better than everyone?!

• Heart
Reactions: 52
If influencers behaved themselves they probably wouldn't have threads on here. There's obviously a lot of low blows, but I've seen so much thoughtful, intelligent discussion about influencer culture and behaviour too. They just see any constructive criticism at hate, so we come here 🤷‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Anyone who says they've never enjoyed a gossip is a bloody liar 😂 it's human nature, and a bonding exercise.

• Heart
Reactions: 42
ALOL!! Gossip forums are not all driven by hate!! They are a good way to have open discussions about content that the creator seems to want to silence, not all hate, constructive feedback yes.
Why is she trying to come off high almighty and better than everyone?!
I was gonna say. If they didn’t turn off dislikes, hide any comments that they didn’t agree with and delete old videos that may be problematic, people like Brogan wouldn’t have thread numbers in triple figures.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Anyone who says they've never enjoyed a gossip is a bloody liar 😂 it's human nature, and a bonding exercise.
Was that not also their whole podcast slating other people's opinions and what they would do and make out to be so much better?! How is that any different?! And this is publicly broadcast and shared. People find this site (and others) usually through googling an influencer problematic behaviour!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
Was that not also their whole podcast slating other people's opinions and what they would do and make out to be so much better?! How is that any different?! And this is publicly broadcast and shared. People find this site (and others) usually through googling an influencer problematic behaviour!
It isn’t but they’ll argue it isn’t “anonymous” but we’d all tell Brogan what we thought if she didn’t block us.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
LOL. I like a gossip but wouldn’t be here as much if it wasn’t for influencers and others in the public eye scamming, grifting, lying, blocking comments, taking charity money etc etc. If you’re making money from people (directly or via ads) you should behave at a certain standard and at least here we have the receipts for when others see the light!

My life is happy I just don’t like seeing people acting like twats and getting away with it

• Heart
Reactions: 23
This forum is so much more than just gossip
I agree. There are some threads that are so heartwarming and have people helping and looking out for each other. The TTC thread has been so helpful and kind to me and the people there are so supportive. This forum isn't about hate at all. It's a group of people with common interests sharing their thoughts in a place that isn't biased towards instagrammers and YouTube. It's somewhere where we can say things that aren't arselicking and not be deleted or blocked for disagreeing with someone's point of view.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
These messages feel so contrived and fake? Like she’s concocting them so she can write responses which make her feel morally superior, wise, kind & caring. She’s not holier than thou! She acted awfully during the pandemic online.

Beware of the Regina George in sheep’s clothing, Brogan, girl ain’t no friend!!

• Heart
Reactions: 29
You could argue that she isn’t happy as she’s answering a question box on Instagram essentially another gossip site just not as anonymous

Reactions: 25
This forum is so much more than just gossip
Spot on, it's a community.
Here with like minded people when you need to vent, want some advice, get something out that's irritating you and to chat about anything and everything from what you're watching on TV to what you're having for dinner.

Influencers can say we're all horrible and think what they want but honestly you guys here are a part of my day, we may not "know" each other but we've all bonded over the same thing and shared stories, there's something quite amazing in that.

Edited

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.