Brogan Tate #104 she puts the HOG in Hogwarts

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Screenshot_20220716-115346.png

Why do companies keep gifting influencers stuff??? Can they not see how tasteless its getting given more and more people can barely afford to live, let alone spend £35 on a bleeping toiletries bag!! Does my absolute nut in.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
View attachment 1421203

Why do companies keep gifting influencers stuff??? Can they not see how tasteless its getting given more and more people can barely afford to live, let alone spend £35 on a bleeping toiletries bag!! Does my absolute nut in.
Nearly £60 worth of tat, she already has stuff from this brand. I bet IF she does give this away it will just be to MeJulie. What an utter waste!

Reactions: 18
Just saw this shared over on facebook. Has brogan shown any attempt at what she is doing to keep Bonnie cool and safe in the upcoming heatwave?!

View attachment 1420788
Well Bonnie has been at Mejulie's on her artificial grass so I guess it would be her problem now, not LiarBrogan's. I'd like to think that she's more aware since she has her own dog already that she's taking good care of her. I mean her daughter's been sew sew busy in London why would she even wonder how Bonnie is doing?!

Imagine being so thick and devoid of any interests or hobbies that all you want to go back to London for is to see Frozen again. No markets, no special exhibits open for the summer (unless Disney related at Covent Garden), no Jubilee content, no walking along the Thames or having a drink at a pub along the river, no parks, no nothing.

I loved living in London because there was always something going on. It's what makes cities like it, Paris, or NYC so special and vibrant. LiarBrogan misses that completely.

Last edited:
Reactions: 19
View attachment 1421203

Brogan, you don't need this, take it to your local Cancer UK charity shop and they can sell it in their designer section and use that money TO HELP PEOPLE.

I like this brand immensely but Little Miss Tory is the last person I would associate it with.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Protecting sea turtles by sending yet more bags to the woman who has her own personalised landfill. Great stuff.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 61
Can I be super petty and point out that she's taken the underpass at Bournemouth train station in this clip, because she didn't want to take the stairs 😂

That was me 👋

Yes @brogeymyfatass I saw it coming and downloaded them all! They're linked on the Wiki page
lmao tbf I would probably would have done the same now - but since my health kick I would the stairs…

also thanks for saving the videos - they bring sew many sew much happiness 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 9
She says she loves iced tea in her ad/gifted for teapigs but didn't she only just try it when she went to Florida in May?

Reactions: 7
Haha that Laura girl is clearly trying to cut brogan out of her story but brogan keeps running round the other side to get her face in

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Bianca is doing one of those anon question things, this one has to be either 1. Someone taking the piss out of Brogan or 2. Brogan 😂
D5195CCF-0BD0-42F4-9CC3-3B2C6000AC51.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 34
Right up until she said you should buy things just to return them I was actually pleasantly surprised by her honesty and tone

• Haha
Reactions: 16
She looks older than the other woman she is with, kinda shocking really, the other woman is what mid - late 30s and had kids… seriously can’t wait for Bogies bubble to burst where she has to actually do a proper job

Reactions: 17
Brogan do us all a favour and shut your mouth when smiling. The teeth are absolutely awful.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
It always makes me chuckle whenever i see a load of 😲 reactions on photos of her 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 24
It always makes me chuckle whenever i see a load of 😲 reactions on photos of her 😂
It’s not even like it’s an unflattering still from a video caught at the wrong time, she actually posted it herself 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 21
When she 1st got the fake grass she made a fuss of saying that she and Ben had looked into the best one for them and bonbon Blaa blaa blaa. Its just constant bull tit from her. I’ve spent the day at a friends with fake grass and I couldnt cope for more than 2 mins! I highly doubt she’s done anything to help Bonnie but who are we kidding Bonnie will be at the beach hut with Julie anyway

• Sad
Wtf are those eyebrows? Who told her they looked ok?
#SharpiePenBrowQueen
I've never understood the drawn on eyebrow trend or dyed brows. Unless you have ones that are non-existent just go with what you have. As long as you keep them plucked/waxed/shaped you should be fine.

Reactions: 13
I love that she hasn't gained any followers since the giveaway, wonder if she's spoken to her new besties in Florida since it ended??

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.