Brogan Tate #104 she puts the HOG in Hogwarts

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Do you think they’re buying a new fancy car and she doesn’t want to be called out on her money? (Doubtful on the awareness of spending money)

Reactions: 11
She must be feeling guilty she didn't make amends before her dads untimely demise. All for the sake of being in that horrible Julie's good graces.

Do you think they’re buying a new fancy car and she doesn’t want to be called out on her money? (Doubtful on the awareness of spending money)
you have a point Lola, I forget which recent vlog it was, but she was banging on none stop about getting a new car

Reactions: 14
As Brogs announced, I too have been taking a break from her threads but didn't feel the need to say 😂 It's a bit much watching all the holidays and spending sometimes

Please correct me if wrong but am I the only person that finds it weird she blow dries her hair at the gym? I'd get it if she's off to a long day working and has to do it at the gym and go straight to work but she goes straight home to fester?
I also find it weird when she’s going straight home. I always showered when I got home from the gym, not there, but I went on the way home from work.

Yes be more present with SherpaBenji when you’re together 24/7 and walk Bonnie when you should already be doing that with your sew sew flexible schedule.

She’s such a twit.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I’ve stepped away from them too. I couldn’t care what she is up too these days.. I find her to be suffocation.
Never sure why washing her hair is a major event either, it’s basic hygiene.
Me too . I haven’t watched her latest videos . I find her too insufferable these days

Reactions: 13
Brogan: announces break from Instagram

Also Brogan: spends all day on Instagram replying to comments about the break

even as of 16 minutes ago 🥴

BC6FCE7A-6D8D-418A-980F-4D71DB08B420.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 50
Love this thread again how everyones so nice to people who don't post for a while its like re uniting a little online family 💕

@D.W's Library Card So I take it I haven't missed anything and shes boring as ever ? I've been 50/50 & resting mostly being actually you know really ill takes its toll but Brogs wouldn't know in between getting the new passport and praying i'm not on any flights with her!
Agreed, I love this thread. It's a little community!

Nope nothing earth shattering - She took Bonnie to the hut on the hottest day of the year and we were outraged, she then put a reel up of Bon Bon to try and prove how great of a "dog mumma" she is but we saw through it.

Awww sorry to hear you've not been 100%, I hope you start feeling much better. It's exhausting not feeling yourself... then you've got twats like her who think going for a meal is tiring.

I just discovered Brogan's videos on YouTube and I could not believe it when I found out she's 28! Why does she look 40?!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Screenshot_20220730-163710-306.png

I'll have one ticket to the deluded influencer show, because I must be a billionaire if brogues has bossed 2022.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 49
I just discovered Brogan's videos on YouTube and I could not believe it when I found out she's 28! Why does she look 40?!
I love how this is the first thing most of think when we discover her. My first Brogan video was her 26th birthday vlog (sugar in the mince incident) but before I watched that I saw pictures of her and genuinely thought she had a good 20 years on me (for the record I am one year older than her). Like I really couldn't believe it. I still can't now.
Screenshot_20220730-165344_YouTube.jpg

The top right corner image. Twenty six years old!!

Edit left corner. Yes I struggle with left and right at my big age leave me alone 😂😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
I love how this is the first thing most of think when we discover her. My first Brogan video was her 26th birthday vlog (sugar in the mince incident) but before I watched that I saw pictures of her and genuinely thought she had a good 20 years on me (for the record I am one year older than her). Like I really couldn't believe it. I still can't now.View attachment 1458377

The top right corner image. Twenty six years old!!
What a time to be alive!

• Haha
What bleeping time off going on constant holidays abroad she still boils my piss were sorry youre life is tiring Brogan jumping plane to plane and getting paid for going to disneyland we thought was youre happy place but its sewwwwww exhausting, dont come back brogan you wont be missed!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Gabriella Lindley's posted that she's working with Disney for International Friendship Day. Hilarious that they've chosen a hermit misanthrope whose only regular social interaction is her mum, over Brogan with her long list of "friends" 😂 I can hear the blanket-muffled wails of Benjjjjjjjjj from the other side of Bournemouth 😂😂

She's 100% coming back from this "break" with a new car to brag about. Ohhhh I hope she gets one of the sew aspirational Landrover chavmobiles so we can have a bloody good laugh about it.

Glad to hear you're doing alright @gossgal 🥰

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
She’s probably just having a strop because Adam and Gary are on a Disney Cruise

• Haha
Reactions: 18
View attachment 1458359

I'll have one ticket to the deluded influencer show, because I must be a billionaire if brogues has bossed 2022.
Um… What have I missed? She’s only had a few free trips this year.. she’s not exactly building an empire.. I bet she hasn’t even wiped around her own toilet seat this year never mind anything else.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Um… What have I missed? She’s only had a few free trips this year.. she’s not exactly building an empire.. I bet she hasn’t even wiped around her own toilet seat this year never mind anything else.
I mean what else do you say? It isn’t like anyone can be honest. If they are she deletes the comment😆

Reactions: 8
I don’t know how videos work but her views aren’t very high compared to other people. I’m not sure who is similar in channel size. But shouldn’t she be getting more as it’s her job of many years?

Reactions: 4
Has Brogan’s nanny also passed away? She used to talk about her a decent amount. Just wondering if maybe she has and I hadn’t read about it

• Sad
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.