Brogan Tate #104 she puts the HOG in Hogwarts

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I find social media to be so draining.. I can’t imagine relying on it to make money.

Reactions: 16
I love how this is the first thing most of think when we discover her. My first Brogan video was her 26th birthday vlog (sugar in the mince incident) but before I watched that I saw pictures of her and genuinely thought she had a good 20 years on me (for the record I am one year older than her). Like I really couldn't believe it. I still can't now.View attachment 1458377

The top right corner image. Twenty six years old!!

Edit left corner. Yes I struggle with left and right at my big age leave me alone 😂😂
She looks like she has no teeth in that top left image 😲

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Shes not even on an insta break shes commenting on Louise Pentlands post like an absolute ball licker

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 31
Yes wondering if she’s stropping about Adam and Gary’s trip…

Why do all of these arse licker inflewwwencers go by their full name or first and middle names?! I’m 44 and my mother still uses my middle name if I’m in trouble. Lol Do these morons think it makes them sound posh or somethink?

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Yes wondering if she’s stropping about Adam and Gary’s trip…

Why do all of these arse licker inflewwwencers go by their full name or first and middle names?! I’m 44 and my mother still uses my middle name if I’m in trouble. Lol Do these morons think it makes them sound posh or somethink?
My mother does that too 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I hope in this break she gets her house in order yeah shes defo up to something hopefully fucked off and got married

• Haha
She needs a break to be present with family, organise her house, read books and walk her dog? Sorry what? 🤔
Not being funny but aren't these tasks we all fit in around full time working hours, children and everything else and she needs a dedicated week off for them. Even more insulting as her "working week" consists of no work already so she already has ample time to do these things, she just spends all her valuable time getting upset by useful, constructive criticism and deleting any comment which doesn't brown nose her 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 30
I feel like I’ve just had a week of Brogans life. I took the week off to have my hair/nails/brows done for a family wedding and I feel utterly drained and suffocated from lack of doing things and having too much time at home 😂 I walked for miles everyday to get out of the house but it still felt grim to do so little.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Maybe they’re moving house and she’ll come back with a ‘guess what guys?’

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Did not realise on Instagram she’s put out of office as a highlight and then that post! No one cares that much brogan…. It’s a week

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 33
I think Big B thinks she can deny her size if she can still squeeze into a 16, when actually, if she wore her proper size it would be so much more flattering for her (although you can't polish a turd, she could still not look like a stuffed sausage)
I'll put my claws away now M'loves xo

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
Tomorrow is a bank holiday here… I’ve got one week left of no heavy lifting after my gallblad surgery and it’s hot as the surface of the sun outside. So I’ve already purged my closet and dresser and today I’m doing the basement storage room. So many tools from my dad when they sold their house and moved into an apt and duplicates of so many things. I meant to get it done while I was going to school the past year but it never seemed to get done. I’ll be doing a run to the tip for sure since I already did my main floor closets last weekend and have a pile by the front door.

I’m sure her house will still be full to the brim with tat by the end of the week!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.