Brogan Tate #104 she puts the HOG in Hogwarts

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
i've missed so much! was in the icu for 3 days due to sepsis so please update me if anything crazy has happened since the beginning of this thread!
Hope you are feeling better

Bonnie’s still neglected, Benign is still twit and Bogie is wearing stained clothes that dont fit and she’s still a twunt

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Because it will show the lack of effort she put in, her low activity levels would mean it wouldn’t take much to raise her heart rate.

Reactions: 17
It continues to boggle my mind how someone so dull has a channel.

She is like watching someone’s clueless grandma shuffle around. (No shade to grandmas out there, but iykyn 🤣)
I still wonder why I used to watch her in the 1st place, but I do quite like that she’s still bumbling round like a real person and not getting book deals and million pound houses like some other ‘influencers’.

Reactions: 15
Terrible dresses, beach huts, gumtree dogs and fur coat cutting mums aside…. The fact that Borg and Bench staged their engagement, bought a joint ring, filmed it all and posted it on the internet lives rent free in my head. I’m sometimes just going about my daily business and then remember about it and it makes my day. Just needed to put that out there! 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47
Terrible dresses, beach huts, gumtree dogs and fur coat cutting mums aside…. The fact that Borg and Bench staged their engagement, bought a joint ring, filmed it all and posted it on the internet lives rent free in my head. I’m sometimes just going about my daily business and then remember about it and it makes my day. Just needed to put that out there! 😂
Hahaha same. It’s so transactional and cold, zero romance & like an arranged marriage (not in a religious/cultural sense) just in a…

✏ Broges Life To-do list:
1. Get engaged ✔
2. Get a diamond ring I like, from Dubai that MeJulie’s okayed ✔
3. Make content from engagement to boost subs & to soft launch Benji’s influencer career ✔

As Black Eyed Peas once sang - where is the love?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
God no one gives a tit 🙄 I hate when people post their 'stats' or step count on social media. Like, well done? Sorry your life revolves around getting validation from others aghhh
P.s. why are her eyebrows time travelling back to 2003?
View attachment 1456153
91AADAE9-ACC4-406D-A74E-551AF6A0DF88.jpeg

The heart rate, to me, seems concerning - highest was 177! And seriously why block the calories? Was there any need to share that screen grab at all at all?

Reactions: 24
Honestly with Bogey, her general lifestyle, health, diet etc, i bet her resting HR is probabaly not far off being tachy anyway 🤣 Honestly her health for her age is appalling, her and benji are ticking time bombs and it's actually quite scary!

Reactions: 16
I want to know what she’s set as her goals - Apple Watch goals don’t include steps, so she should now be seeing how much benefit she’s really getting from her dog strolls. Not much is my guess 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
i've missed so much! was in the icu for 3 days due to sepsis so please update me if anything crazy has happened since the beginning of this thread!
Jesus! You poor thing. That’s some serious tit right there. I hope you’re on the mend and feeling better.

You haven’t missed anything monumental... Only things not covered by the others is LiarBrogan going to the dentist for a cleaning and her nails this week weren’t their usual colour.

Reactions: 5
Love this thread again how everyones so nice to people who don't post for a while its like re uniting a little online family 💕

@D.W's Library Card So I take it I haven't missed anything and shes boring as ever ? I've been 50/50 & resting mostly being actually you know really ill takes its toll but Brogs wouldn't know in between getting the new passport and praying i'm not on any flights with her!

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Aren't legs bums and tums classes more weight based training rather than cardio too?

A heart rate that high when doing squats etc is concerning.
This!

An average of 147 for a class of this type is a bit worrying tbh.....

177 isn't too much for the max. Especially considering she's allegedly so young. You work out your max heart rate by subtracting your age from a number I can't remember. I sometimes get up to 188/189 myself which is around my max (for kickboxing) and I'm older than Brogan.

Reactions: 10
Screenshot_20220730-081319-902.png

Why in the hell would she feel the need to announce an insta break?? All she does is take breaks.

• Haha
Reactions: 45
Week off Instagram to do nothing different to her everyday life (buying, eating & being with benj) - she just isn’t sharing it for a week!

Reactions: 27
Week off Instagram to do nothing different to her everyday life (buying, eating & being with benj) - she just isn’t sharing it for a week!
Though we all know we'll end up with some round up posts at the end of it, because lord knows she can't help but shove a camera in everything.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
View attachment 1457435

Why in the hell would she feel the need to announce an insta break?? All she does is take breaks.
If she’s taking a break from Instagram does that mean she won’t be online deleting all the comments on her posts?? I bet she can’t not be online constantly in fear that someone might comment something not 100% licking her arse

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Lol, didn’t she take a break from Instagram after Benjis heart thing but was still liking other peoples posts.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.