Brogan Tate #104 she puts the HOG in Hogwarts

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I still can't believe she went from basically writing Banjo's eulogy, to just ignoring the thing entirely. SHE was the one who milked the situation, and now all the sympathy has gone she's stopped talking about it all together. You can't have it both ways love

Reactions: 41
Her announcement on Instagram 😂😂 duck me. We all know she will be glued to her phone and there will be a weekly round up post.

She does none of the things she claims to be taking a break from. When does she ever go to meetings? duck all must come from them if she does.

You advertise deodorant hun.. nowt more to you.

• Haha
Reactions: 34
I had to come here and post about her taking a break for a week. She barely does anything anyway, her channel is based on being on holiday. How could she need time off. My goodness she doesn’t live in the real world does she?

Reactions: 22
This is more than a week annual leave isn’t it?

I should imagine it’s going to be an incredibly hard week to navigate when all influencers think about is content. Not like the layplebs who go to work, leave work. Home is home. Work is work. Home is content. Shops are content. Dog walk is content. A drive is content. A trip to the dr is content. rearranging furniture is content. You catch my drift.
🥱
SM is an addiction for most influencers, and I should imagine the phone will still be glued to the hand and her mind will constantly be wrestling with “oooh this is great content”.

Reactions: 14
So you think it’s her dad’s funeral? Or something like that’s because she’s said be more present with my family? You’ve never done that before brogtrotter

Reactions: 3
So you think it’s her dad’s funeral? Or something like that’s because she’s said be more present with my family? You’ve never done that before brogtrotter
He died months ago didn’t he? She always bangs on about being present with Benji.. Bit hard when they are both glued to iPads.

Reactions: 15
I like Louise but tried to read one of her books once and it was a pile of 💩 (disclaimer chick lit is not my thing)
I enjoy chick lit but I agree , Louise’s books are pants . No way she’d be an author if it wasn’t for YouTube . You can get some really well written chick lit , Louise’s books ain’t it 💩

Reactions: 8
God no one gives a tit 🙄 I hate when people post their 'stats' or step count on social media. Like, well done? Sorry your life revolves around getting validation from others aghhh
P.s. why are her eyebrows time travelling back to 2003?
View attachment 1456153
As Brogs announced, I too have been taking a break from her threads but didn't feel the need to say 😂 It's a bit much watching all the holidays and spending sometimes

Please correct me if wrong but am I the only person that finds it weird she blow dries her hair at the gym? I'd get it if she's off to a long day working and has to do it at the gym and go straight to work but she goes straight home to fester?

• Haha
Reactions: 13
As Brogs announced, I too have been taking a break from her threads but didn't feel the need to say 😂 It's a bit much watching all the holidays and spending sometimes

Please correct me if wrong but am I the only person that finds it weird she blow dries her hair at the gym? I'd get it if she's off to a long day working and has to do it at the gym and go straight to work but she goes straight home to fester?
Tbf if I was paying an arm and a leg for gym membership I'd be rinsing their services for all they have. I'd bring my washing in an blow dry that 😂 /sarcasm

• Haha
Reactions: 22

I’ve stepped away from them too. I couldn’t care what she is up too these days.. I find her to be suffocation.
Never sure why washing her hair is a major event either, it’s basic hygiene.

Reactions: 15
This weeks 'break' is probably enforced cos she hasn't been offered any "kindly gifted" stays / tickets / meals and she's too lazy assed to think up her own content 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 21
She thinks she’s such a big deal, nobody cares if you take a week off Instagram! 🤣🤣To even get to a point in your life where you feel you need to announce it you’ve got to start questioning yourself!

Reactions: 13
This is more than a week annual leave isn’t it?

I should imagine it’s going to be an incredibly hard week to navigate when all influencers think about is content. Not like the layplebs who go to work, leave work. Home is home. Work is work. Home is content. Shops are content. Dog walk is content. A drive is content. A trip to the dr is content. rearranging furniture is content. You catch my drift.
🥱
SM is an addiction for most influencers, and I should imagine the phone will still be glued to the hand and her mind will constantly be wrestling with “oooh this is great content”.
I’d say you’re 100% right. I’m in Orlando right now with my son and we’ve seen a couple of vloggers already, one was an American lady whose videos we watched apparently, he clocked her not me, and she was in front of us queuing for Star Tours. Instead of enjoying the details or chatting to her companions she had her head stuck in phone in Insta lookin at comments. I only take mine out to book the next ride.

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Having a quick catch up and read this as 'Hashbrown boss babe' .... still fits 😆
Hashbrown boss babe 🤣 🤣 🤣

So some of us took breaks from Brogans thread and now shes taken one who the duck cares go and read up on your disney stuff before you go around shops and not knowing what youre talking about!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Of course she did, I mean everyone covets something from the London Disney store pawed by Brogan Tate.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.