Brogan Tate #103 Big Thunder Mooney and Tumour of Terror

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
MORE bleeping PINS.

She completely ruins the commemorative aspect of pins when she buys multiple ones at every occasion. Like the Disney trips where she buys 10+ pins on one trip. Just greedy.

Reactions: 16
Wonder if Brogan is hating herself at the min the unemployed are getting 630 cut in half though this month ,unless mysickfianceebenji is already claming I bet she will quickly put a new claim in just to get it 🤣

Reactions: 4
So that’s £42 worth of buns plus fries and dessert? 😬
I just checked their menu. She's got the Mac, Chicken, and Duck buns there, so that £14 x 3. Fries are £5, the brownie is £7.50. She's got a cocktail there, which are £15 each. So her total was £69.50?!!

ETA on top of all that fried stuff at lunch :sick: how is she not feeling ill

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 33
I'm sorry. A 2 night holiday in Disneyland Paris cost Bogs £1900 :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

I'm absolutely screaming, something must be wrong with Bogs as with her little interaction and minimal views the money isn't going to be pouring in forever, she should be saving :eek:

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 36
I just checked their menu. She's got the Mac, Chicken, and Duck buns there, so that £14 x 3. Fries are £5, the brownie is £7.50. She's got a cocktail there, which are £15 each. So her total was £69.50?!!

ETA on top of all that fried stuff at lunch :sick: how is she not feeling ill
Her mates Instagram showed the bun place was gifted so I don’t think she paid anything

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 22
Her mates Instagram showed the bun place was gifted so I don’t think she paid anything
Just came on to sat that. Explains dessert and the extra food! She must have tagged them so often they gave in and offered a freebie…they’ll never be rid of her now.

Also, naughty that she’s not mentioned it’s #gifted my bad, she did declare it

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Eating all the food cos it’s free, the gluttonous not so little piggy!!

Read the rum Brogtrotter, people are struggling massively!

Also…You’re turning unto a massive bao bun on legs petal…

• Haha
Reactions: 27
It amazes me how she won't be seen with her 2 legs facing forward, she always needs to keep 1 behind because she think it makes her look 'slimmer' No Borgs, makes you look like a peg leg

• Haha
Reactions: 36
I
Really hate myself for this but I really like that smock dress 😭 I’d probably buy it if I wasn’t skint! It’s definitely not supposed to be that short though. I have quite a few in a similar style from New Look and they are much longer on me.
like the dress too. She wore a green or blue one on her trip that flattered her much better though. White just doesn’t look good on her (As someone who also looks terrible in white I know🤣).

Who the duck is Laura Jarvis
Brogan’s best friend of the month😂🤣😂 She’s just another influencer. But she seems to have a great life, unlike Brogan. She win an influencer finance award this past year I think? She mostly posts like frugal (as in not spending mindlessly) and travel content.

I'm sorry. A 2 night holiday in Disneyland Paris cost Bogs £1900 :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

I'm absolutely screaming, something must be wrong with Bogs as with her little interaction and minimal views the money isn't going to be pouring in forever, she should be saving :eek:
I stayed in Paris for a week, went to DLP, and have a private tour of Normandie and it didn’t cost me that much.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
So I have just handed in my notice I work and if I don’t get the interviews I am going for I will be unemployed after 21st and need to find a job ASAP to live in London still yet this cow is running to and from London with no care in the world
I wish you the best with your job-hunt.

I’m in a similar position ( I have until September ). My contract ends in September, they closed my section at work unexpectedly in June and I am a bit 😬😱🥲🥲🥲

• Heart
Reactions: 5
This girl has no idea how to dress for her shape. The same shapeless smock dress in 3 colours... 😭
Sad thing is some random person on social media probably complimented her and she thought oh I must get it in all colours. Without a thought that the other person could be 60yrs old who dresses differently.

when you see her wardrobe declutters she buys the same thing, like she doesn't like the neckline and proceeds to show 5 more dresses with the same neckline - very wasteful girl

She said “Warner Bros” again 😭
she needs to Google the pronunciation 🤣

Same it should be about 3-4 inches longer then it is!
what she is lacking to realise is that the literal fat on on her back/neck/shoulder area is causing those smock dresses to sit higher up. If she lost some stones her clothes would sit different

It amazes me how she won't be seen with her 2 legs facing forward, she always needs to keep 1 behind because she think it makes her look 'slimmer' No Borgs, makes you look like a peg leg
still amazes me she won’t go to the gym in shorts lmao

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Buns and buns gifting Brogan a free meal? Why not, she’s probably their best customer. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.