Brogan Tate #103 Big Thunder Mooney and Tumour of Terror

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'll kick off if they got to WDW for Christmas. Can't they just stay at the home she banged on about for ages with the dog they so apparently adore instead of jetting off? Invite the family over for Christmas dinner in the kitchen they spent thousands doing up & actually acknowledge her emotions for once instead of jetting off every opportunity for *something* to do?

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Why is she making a big thing about going to the theatre and getting Cheap tickets a big thing? If she was that into the theatre she would know the best way and place to go. You are ten years too late. Get with the times

Reactions: 9
I'll kick off if they got to WDW for Christmas. Can't they just stay at the home she banged on about for ages with the dog they so apparently adore instead of jetting off? Invite the family over for Christmas dinner in the kitchen they spent thousands doing up & actually acknowledge her emotions for once instead of jetting off every opportunity for *something* to do?
It's definitely coming. She hinted at it again at the end of the Paris guide saying they were going "soon"

• Sick
Reactions: 4
Has she met this woman before? I mean it's not like they are 'besties' or anything, why does she have to get so close to people in 'piccies'. Maybe it's just me, but I don't get that close to people I hardly know.
I think this is the 1st time they meet. She has become her best friend. She might actually be her future bridesmaid.

• Haha
Reactions: 37
I won't.... Have you seen how mad busy the parks get at Christmas??!!

Also I'd rather spend it with family all snug at home, let her jet off with her soulless relationship and eating to fill an emotional void.

Manic level 2000 and I am here for it.....

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
I love that since the giveaway her followers has not increased. She should realise that good content will get her steady followers, not giveaways, given people usually only care about what's being given away.

Reactions: 10
Has she met this woman before? I mean it's not like they are 'besties' or anything, why does she have to get so close to people in 'piccies'. Maybe it's just me, but I don't get that close to people I hardly know.
She has no spacial awareness as well as believing she is some sort of super star!

Reactions: 15
Hi gang,

I've been away so missed you lot this week, gonna catch up but from what I saw on insta she's still a cringey disgrace.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
Also I saw the other day they've decided they're getting married abroad... what happened to them wanting "Bon Bon" to be part of their day!?
Booted to the sidelines again, poor pup.

I cannot with what you lot are saying about how close she is to this poor girl, like no... get away, personal space.
That and the desperation seeping out of her to be on camera while the girl was singing Let It Go.

Reactions: 16
Also I saw the other day they've decided they're getting married abroad... what happened to them wanting "Bon Bon" to be part of their day!?
Booted to the sidelines again, poor pup.
I'm just keeping my fingers crossed that they don't try to fly the poor dog somewhere.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
This ignoramus would do it aswell :mad: I can honestly see her giving Bonnie up, I would hope she'd have the decency to at least give her to Julie if she loves her "travels" so much

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.