Brogan Tate #103 Big Thunder Mooney and Tumour of Terror

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The amount of food she wants to herself is absolutely disgusting no wonder why she's so big now
Brogan your dresses aren't shrinking you're just ballooning like aunt marge

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Brogan Tate #104 Tate tries a new workout at the gym bum & tuck in to loads of buns

Crap at titles 🤣

Reactions: 2
This is all very embarrassing 😬 also, who the duck is this Lara person? Can’t believe she’s going along acting like a maniac with brogan, she seemed a bit more grounded 🫣🤷🏼‍♀️
303440F3-B2B2-46E1-892B-203072B10E41.jpeg
2644824B-A6ED-48B6-BA01-6C8321AA7870.jpeg
8CE27EE1-4225-404B-8B55-FC2A85736045.jpeg
E0D2BC26-C380-46EC-9A77-11CC8738788A.jpeg
7A8C8D02-04B8-4B6A-99B5-7B32CD7A3BC9.jpeg
C780D034-BA78-4E10-9563-0998700E7DC0.jpeg
8BE389AC-1D0D-41E6-BB8A-0ADA461AB254.jpeg
D3C31F14-02EA-4B6F-8517-1535B8E82D74.png
84D04F8B-859B-4F7F-9783-984E8D6529BD.png
80F55BA5-5614-4FD2-9C25-5F49FCD7A523.png
E0716A59-995F-4C89-9816-559EFDA9D797.png
C37545AD-D1BD-458D-9EE0-33F01A85AC33.jpeg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
‘Going to do a reel on booking cheap tickets’…

point one: copying that girl on TikTok who has gained load of followers recently for talking about this exact thing

point two: don’t you mainly go to the theatre if the tickets are #gifted? Of course your tickets are cheap lol. The only shows you pay for are the Disney ones Brogan.

point three: I don’t think you even like theatre, all you used to say was ‘I don’t understand it, I didn’t like it’ yet again jumping on a trend when it’s not your genuine interest and you can’t even say ‘I enjoy it more now as Benji loves the theatre’ because you don’t even treat him to tickets unless they are free.

Prove me wrong pay for your tickets.

Reactions: 32
Laura and Brogan - both trying to outdo each other for the most attention. Tragic

Reactions: 23
Was that really what she said the difference was? They’re completely different parks. One is “world” has multiple parks. DLP, 2. And both are so different to MK/HS. DLP has different rides, theming, castle etc. my god!

Reactions: 11
‘Going to do a reel on booking cheap tickets’…

point one: copying that girl on TikTok who has gained load of followers recently for talking about this exact thing

point two: don’t you mainly go to the theatre if the tickets are #gifted? Of course your tickets are cheap lol. The only shows you pay for are the Disney ones Brogan.

point three: I don’t think you even like theatre, all you used to say was ‘I don’t understand it, I didn’t like it’ yet again jumping on a trend when it’s not your genuine interest and you can’t even say ‘I enjoy it more now as Benji loves the theatre’ because you don’t even treat him to tickets unless they are free.

Prove me wrong pay for your tickets.
Not to quote myself but I’ve just seen the reel and she’s ripped off the beginning script the girl uses on TikTok!!!! Not an original bone on her body, is she not embarrassed to openly rip people off.

Also Brogan theres a way to get cheaper ones than £28, but I’ll let you find out that way yourself 😉

p.s. I don’t think you’ll be getting a TodayTix deal anytime soon they don’t need the promo.

• Wow
To any of you wondering about Lara Jarvis, look up her thread on here, she's only marginally better that Bogie. Bogie at least doesn't pretend to be in any way 'frugal' - Lara is completely fake in that respect.

• Wow
Reactions: 15
It's not as if getting discounted tickets for London shows is a big hidden secret either. I've been using TodayTix since 2016, and before that I used to go to the TKTS booth or queue at the theatre for day seats or lotteries. And I don't even live anywhere near London!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
To any of you wondering about Lara Jarvis, look up her thread on here, she's only marginally better that Bogie. Bogie at least doesn't pretend to be in any way 'frugal' - Lara is completely fake in that respect.
In that case they should get along nicely then!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Have to laugh at Brogan making a new reel.

I am not sure if anyone else is seeing it on their feed but its basically along the lines of "Instagram is telling me I need to make reels to improve my account so here is a random video!" posts.

I have to laugh as I remember when Brogan came on and said that because she is a big account now she gets to work with someone who was telling her to do more reels that it would grow her account and I remember laughing at the time thinking, THEY WILL BE TELLING EVERYONE THAT AS THEY ARE TRYING TO PUSH REELS. And yep, now proven to be a true thing. They do not care about your individual account, they are just pushing whatever new feature they are doing to compete with other platforms and this chick laps it all up and gives us loads of cringe worthy reels

• Haha
Reactions: 16

You cannot convince me that the photos of her sitting by herself on the bench are not heavily photoshopped. Just look at the side by side comparison.

3ED4D37E-EB44-4DCA-9801-AA4291EF4A7F.jpeg

This is one of the least subtle edits I have ever seen.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 50
I'm sorry. A 2 night holiday in Disneyland Paris cost Bogs £1900 :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

I'm absolutely screaming, something must be wrong with Bogs as with her little interaction and minimal views the money isn't going to be pouring in forever, she should be saving :eek:
Absolutely mental, I spent 4 days in Paris at the same time as her with one day at Disney, managed to do multiple sights like the Eiffel Tower, Louvre, boat tour and spent about £1000 for 2, even that could have been cheaper if we’d planned better.

Died that 30 seconds in to the video there’s a new Broganism, it’s not preface anymore, it’s premise.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
The way she walks down the stairs & looks around like she is a child in awe of her surroundings id really laughable but not as much as the singing where she isn’t in shot & obviously runs around to the other side of Lara to get in 😂😂

• Haha
OBVIOUSLY she’s been to the studio tour already.
21D354B0-AC08-480D-A93D-6E5208D87CA3.jpeg
And OBVIOUSLY having dinner at Buns and buns… but I thought she wasn’t allowed to go there without Benshjch?🤭
A51B6092-CF76-4807-B068-3421E7C4A936.jpeg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.