Brogan Tate #103 Big Thunder Mooney and Tumour of Terror

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
View attachment 1394559
Did a bit of a double take when I realised it was all for her. Big meal for a waterpark?
It's going to take more than a half hour of walking on the treadmill at DL twice a week with your handheld fan to work off a week of those meals. Oh who am I kidding... she's been eating huge meals since they went to Duhbyyyyeeee.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I can imagine onlookers from above when she is floating thru the fish tunnel...
Mummy is that a whale down there?
Don't be silly honey.
But mummy look.
Oh yes you're right. I just don't normally see them holding cameras and wearing a cossie.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
1.) I couldn't finish that video because it was so painfully boring even by Brogan standards. No idea how that took 40 hours, a bit of extra time to film the sit down bits, sure. Not 40 hours.
2.) Bringing cameras to water parks should be a crime. I didn't need to see strangers in their swimwear and they sure as hell don't need strangers seeing them.
3.) "Itinerary"
4.) Bianca, you can't binge watch one video.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
That last “amazing” can be translated as “shut the duck up already you selfish twit
Bang on!
It's the classic "I've already given you a compliment so go away and leave me alone" line, even her "bestie" doesn't appear to give her the time of day.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
2.) Bringing cameras to water parks should be a crime. I didn't need to see strangers in their swimwear and they sure as hell don't need strangers seeing them.
This. 100% this.

This whole "vlog" was awful

Reactions: 10
This vlog is so friggin boring. The fella just said, at least we're getting decent footage. I was like aye, because p&o provided most of it 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I don’t understand how this vlog is any different to her other stuff? How did it take 40 hours?!

chopping and changing between talking in her cluttered spare room and the actual clips from the trip feels so disjointed. Wouldve been so much better if she did those clips in Tenerife - to me this just really exemplifies how she sees these trips as holidays, and the actual work is done back at home when she’s doing her 40 hours 🙄 of editing

• Heart
Reactions: 20
She totally doesn't "get" that this is supposed to be her job and that it's not a holiday. That's why she's had to add these clips from the tat rum to P&O footage. I might actually watch this one just to see how horribly bad it is.

Reactions: 16
If it’s taking her 40 hours to edit a vlog after 10 years of vlogging then she’s doing something wrong clearly! What could she possibly of been doing that took her 40 bloody hours?! That’s not normal and I wouldn’t be surprised if she’s exaggerating considering a lot of the footage was filmed and sent to her so it’s not like she filmed ridiculous amounts.

And I swear she makes a point of saying she spent ‘so and so long’ editing a vlog to guilt trip her followers into watching it 🙄 because like most youtubers all she really cares about is the views.

And she didn’t like Elvis? Lmao of course she didn’t! She’s as dense as a brick with films 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 27
She's exaggerating the 40 hours thing so Benji would do all the "dog walks", cooking, cleaning... and she does nothing at all cause she's "working"... 😇

• Wow
Reactions: 30
I don’t understand how this vlog is any different to her other stuff? How did it take 40 hours?!

chopping and changing between talking in her cluttered spare room and the actual clips from the trip feels so disjointed. Wouldve been so much better if she did those clips in Tenerife - to me this just really exemplifies how she sees these trips as holidays, and the actual work is done back at home when she’s doing her 40 hours 🙄 of editing
I thought the same. How hard would it have been to take a hour out of her week there and film it? I’m assuming P & O provided all the info beforehand or on the trip but maybe they didnt? With them continually hiring Brogan, they seem exponentially dumber every trip they send her on.

Reactions: 12
Screen Shot 2022-07-05 at 11.24.51 PM.png

if you showed this picture to brogan in 2015 i don't think she would believe it's the same person

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 65
The vlog was so higgledy-piggledy. Switching between the different mediums constantly. It was especially jarring when she'd cut from the camera crews footage, to her sweaty big potato (games) head

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.