Brogan Tate #103 Big Thunder Mooney and Tumour of Terror

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
OMG this bitch is beyond delusional and ridiculous!

Why is she creating a DLP guide?! She was absolute shite at organizing her 2.5 days or whatever it was there.
I’m assuming the “guide” is a blog post. Surely Hattan and Gary C would be really pissed if she was trying to make an actual Guide to sell.

Reactions: 6
Downtime? Why the fuck would you need downtime? Do you need to recuperate from filming your boring as shit holidays? Christ on a bike.

'I'm a bit tired'

Well no wonder. That will be your shitty lifestyle catching up with you. You're 28. Allegedly. Fuck me this girl.....

Reactions: 28
Going back to the DLP vlogs… isn’t it funny how when she asks Benji what his favourite part of the day was he said ‘the spontaneous part’ where they randomly went on ratatouille because they had to wait for dinner and it was a short wait. Just goes to show how crap she is at planning - and that Benji probably isn’t a fan of having every second of his holiday scripted and organised.

Reactions: 13
Downtime? She needs downtime?!! Wtf?!!

Awww are you tired from your several holidays this year so far? That were mostly gifted that you decided to accept and go on? Awwww poor you, what a hard life you lead

Lord, give me strength! She doesn’t know what the word ‘tired’ even means, she’s an absolute delusional (self centred indeed!) twat!

Can you tell I’m pms-ing guys? 🫠🫣

Reactions: 18
What she needs is a kick up the arse but oh well.. She’s the one wasting her life away.

Reactions: 12
I’m assuming the “guide” is a blog post. Surely Hattan and Gary C would be really pissed if she was trying to make an actual Guide to sell.
I assume it’ll be another sit on Ben’s bed and tell us what to do vlog as that’s really her only other type.

I just can’t with her hair and sad skin tone when she’s all made up in her stories. Showing the pic from 2015 she’d be so disappointed in herself. And I know we all tend to look less fresh (for lack of a better word) as we age but she’s 28!

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
Well, Brogan, I'm watching people who are funny or have opinions and/or educate me, who are not self obsessed, look at the world around them and give back and don't endlessly consume.

Reactions: 16
To be honest I’m watching next to no YouTube these days. The days of sitting down to watch half an hour videos are long gone for me or I’ll watch them in small parts while I cook dinner or do my make up. Watching other people float around without a care in the world isn’t my idea of entertainment right now

Reactions: 32
She’s weighing the back of that canoe (?) down isn’t she? She other women is rising up into the air

Reactions: 36
The Jet Ski clip, her gunt sticks out more than the life jacket here !!

The swimming clip, notice she had to slice the clip of her jumping in, in 2 before it could show her full profile #

Last edited:
Reactions: 26
She has the ugliest laugh I've ever heard. I actually prefer her fake high pitched whiny fake screamlaugh she's picked up off MeJulie (I hope you know which one I mean) to her natural laugh

Reactions: 22
I couldn’t be arsed to exercise tonight but after seeing these snaps of Brogan I’ve found some motivation..

Reactions: 22
[
The Jet Ski clip, her gunt sticks out more than the life jacket here !!

The swimming clip, notice she had to slice the clip of her jumping in, in 2 before it could show her full profile #
Jfc the cackling on the jet ski! It went right through me!

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.