Brogan Tate #102 packing cubes and camel hooves

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He's wearing her clothes? Is that because his don't fit anymore? I refuse to watch.

So where is his car going every day if he's not going to work? He can't be going to bowls because my dad lost so much weight when he started playing properly and Binjuice is just getting bigger and bigger. Too many portugese tarts maybe.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Used to feel bad for him dating her but now he grates me as much as her with the surfer dude vibe hes trying to pull off uuugghhh talk normal

Reactions: 26
WHY HAS BENJI GIVEN UP ON WORK!?!?!??! I wish they would just address it instead of pretending it's the NORM.
So I have a lil bit of experience in working in a similar industry and basically what I think is he uninsurable to have on site. A few years ago somebody with a somewhat similar heart condition died whilst operating heavy machinery at my site and it caused a huge accident. I know he works with scanners etc, but we wouldn’t be able to let him do anything hands on where I used to work. He would literally only be allowed in the offices. Obviously it might be a bit different as I know some of his work is in hospitals, but other sites use those sorts of machines… I’m guessing it’s just that the simply can’t insure him to be on site at the moment. Even though I’m sure someone will argue the hospitals the best place etc, insurance doesn’t usually make sense. Could be wrong though!

• Wow
Reactions: 24
So I have a lil bit of experience in working in a similar industry and basically what I think is he uninsurable to have on site. A few years ago somebody with a somewhat similar heart condition died whilst operating heavy machinery at my site and it caused a huge accident. I know he works with scanners etc, but we wouldn’t be able to let him do anything hands on where I used to work. He would literally only be allowed in the offices. Obviously it might be a bit different as I know some of his work is in hospitals, but other sites use those sorts of machines… I’m guessing it’s just that the simply can’t insure him to be on site at the moment. Even though I’m sure someone will argue the hospitals the best place etc, insurance doesn’t usually make sense. Could be wrong though!
But he has worked since the tumour thing - he did that job in Cornwall or wherever when they went away. So I think he can work but is just choosing not to, he’s clearly going to try and cash in on the influencer thing I reckon. Why wouldn’t you when you can see how easily Brogan is raking it in??

Reactions: 15
But he has worked since the tumour thing - he did that job in Cornwall or wherever when they went away. So I think he can work but is just choosing not to, he’s clearly going to try and cash in on the influencer thing I reckon. Why wouldn’t you when you can see how easily Brogan is raking it in??
Oh I thought that was just like a bit of domestic work as a favour, I don’t massively watch her vlogs so I was just guessing.

Tbf i think he might have been told he can’t come back for a month or so and just decided to do the influencer thing as you say instead

Reactions: 4
Oh I thought that was just like a bit of domestic work as a favour, I don’t massively watch her vlogs so I was just guessing.

Tbf i think he might have been told he can’t come back for a month or so and just decided to do the influencer thing as you say instead
I think you’re right. I’m sure it was said to be a favour too.

Reactions: 2
I think he’s just turned into a lazy slob like her, stinking in bed half the day and eating the rest of the day - dicks the pair of them!! 😂

Reactions: 16
How predictable is Brogs though? Proving to us by a selfie of Bonnir we read her faster than she reads that god damn book.

And if my best fwiend gave me that as bbuuurrfddy present i'd chuck it back does she not know what Megan likes I hope she asked for a list of books and not ones for Brogan herself, this would suddenly explain the drop of readily now to have novel books cause Megan is doing it I wouldn't class them as reading books more like something in the sun to read try a bloody hardback for once and not teenage guff your 28 act it she has to copy bloody everyone and not have her own thing

Reactions: 7
Are we sure he wasn't just taste-testing pasties in Cornwall, because it sure looks as if it was possible.

• Haha
How predictable is Brogs though? Proving to us by a selfie of Bonnir we read her faster than she reads that god damn book.

And if my best fwiend gave me that a bbuuurrfddy present i'd chuck it back does she not know what Megan likes I hope she asked for a list of books and not ones for Brogan herself, this would suddenly explain the drop of readily now to noval books cause Megan is doing it she has to copy bloody everyone and not have her own thing
The books were on Megan’s wish list but the blanket looked gross and it was all over her manky carpet. I’m sure she just dug around a pile of tit that she already owned and found that and the vegan chocolate. I remember a vegan company sending her chocolate months ago.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
I think Benji is 100% signed off from work. Let’s face it the UK is very lenient on sick leave and they seem like the type who would abuse it, as they’ve already proven. A few friends of mine have been signed off for months with depression. I know depression is very serious and a very real thing, but it doesn’t seem to stop them going to weddings and regular holidays and then getting their leave and sick pay extended. So I can understand why a “heart tumor” must sound really serious and it wouldn’t surprise me if he’s off 6-12 months. When I think about how many trips they’ll be fitting in in that time it makes me sick 😅

• Wow
Reactions: 19
Even if Benji can’t do his normal job at the moment , what’s stopping him from picking up some hours at a supermarket or something ? He just seems to slob about and it can’t be good for his mental health

Reactions: 18
Benji you are BURSTING out of the closet
Exactly what I was thinking! lol Follow the light SherpaBenji and be your true self.

I also think it was staged for us that he and the dog were in the bed where only LiarBrogan sleeps. Her trying to make it clear that he doesn't sleep in the spare rum/tat pit.

Reactions: 13
Pretty sure Ben was drugged up or pissed on her vlog the way he was acting in it though he was so off

• Haha
M'luvs, just remember... repeat after me... THERE IS NO HEART TUMOR!!!

I'm still of the opinion that he had Covid and might have been in the hospital for breathing difficulties, etc. due to that. He's been able to stay off work due to "long Covid" symptoms which still allows him to do whatever he wants (roller coasters, water parks, etc) but he tires easily. It makes way more sense than having a MD sign off on you being able to do all these things with a heart tumor.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Is Brogan getting a heart tumor mixed up with asthma? I remember in her flat vlogs he was rushed to hospital over smoke in his lungs

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.