Brogan Tate #102 packing cubes and camel hooves

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't think she is intelligent enough to make a heart tumour thing up, so that was probably true. I also don't think either of them are intelligent enough to realise the implications of such a thing. One of them is going to collapse. It's all about food. She blocks anyone who says anything she doesn't like so I guess her viewers just sit tight and watch Binjuice die and watch Brogan be air-lifted out of a one-window flat at some point because she can't breathe and sports direct don't supply anything big enough to cover her gunt.

• Haha
Reactions: 34
It would also help benj if he sorted his facial hair out, currently it just makes him look like he has no chin and is more thumb than anything else.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I think you’re right. I’m sure it was said to be a favour too.
But I just mean surely if he wasn’t working due to insurance reasons he wouldn’t be able to do it at all? Even as a favour? Unless the insurance thing only applies in the hospital setting in which case he could deffo still work doing domestic jobs then. 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 5
Looks like Banjo was at the harry potter press event! saw him on Hellomissjordans stories.
He’s defo living the influencer life

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 32
He was probs Brogans plus one still though.

she mentioned they were doing that a while back.

She has also mentioned she is not a Harry Potter fan at all and couldn’t even get through all the films (let alone the books) in earlier films. So just like Disney, she only visits HP stuff because it’s popular.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
48669CB5-DE39-4C83-81DD-29304DE2BB67.png
f
So funny how she has tagged Benji this morning and still no stories/pics from Brogan. And no mention of Brogan on Jordan’s insta either 😂(wonder if she’s pissed off about that? 😂🧐)
Although there was a familiar sounding ‘wooo’ that may have been her lurking in the background.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
He was probs Brogans plus one still though.

she mentioned they were doing that a while back.

She has also mentioned she is not a Harry Potter fan at all and couldn’t even get through all the films (let alone the books) in earlier films. So just like Disney, she only visits HP stuff because it’s popular.
Thats a load of p*** for a start when she dated Paul he was a fan and got the boxset loved watching it with him even got the wands if some oldies on here remember Poole the wine guy when she had 2 actual jobs living at her dads.

Never got into HP myself my ex had all the books at the bedside table tried to get me in to it just not my thing and when theyre still pushing it to this day I don't get the hype of it at all.

Reactions: 10
Excuse me but what grown man calls himself “a little girl”? That is oddly specific to view yourself first as “little” then as a “girl”. Also what was the context of him trying Brogan’s clothes? The Lever’s must be one strange bunch by the looks of their offspring.

• Sick
Reactions: 25
Going back to the 'tumor' did they ever go to London for that consultants visit she was talking about? I'm sure that was something she mentioned!

Reactions: 9
If Benji is depressed then why isn’t he doing everything he can to stay active and get into the best possible shape to give himself the best health later down the line.
Going back to the 'tumor' did they ever go to London for that consultants visit she was talking about? I'm sure that was something she mentioned!
I don’t think she’s mentioned it since she first talked about it.

The clothes she bought at Tesco are quite frankly, rank. She chooses stuff I’d expect a 60 year old to wear. Shocking

Reactions: 10
Thats a load of p*** for a start when she dated Paul he was a fan and got the boxset loved watching it with him even got the wands if some oldies on here remember Poole the wine guy when she had 2 actual jobs living at her dads.

Never got into HP myself my ex had all the books at the bedside table tried to get me in to it just not my thing and when theyre still pushing it to this day I don't get the hype of it at all.
Hahaha that’s Harry Potter AND Father’s Day now that this thread has thrown in the bin! 😂🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Even if Benji can’t do his normal job at the moment , what’s stopping him from picking up some hours at a supermarket or something ? He just seems to slob about and it can’t be good for his mental health
Unless he's on tills, a lot of supermarket work is physically demanding. He could drop dead at any second remember 😂😂😂

• Haha
But I just mean surely if he wasn’t working due to insurance reasons he wouldn’t be able to do it at all? Even as a favour? Unless the insurance thing only applies in the hospital setting in which case he could deffo still work doing domestic jobs then. 🤷🏼‍♀️
If it’s a favour it probably isn’t official work and is a cash in hand on the side sort of thing. His dad operates a proper company who will legally require insurance on sites. Think of it as getting a mate to put in a dishwasher or paint your walls rather than going through an official channel and using a company with certain legal requirements.

Reactions: 6
What kind of influencer, or influencer's plus one who thinks he's important, goes to an event and doesn't post anything on social media by noon the next day?! Way to get yourself off the press list for their next event. Like this is your bleeping job!!!

Reactions: 14
If it’s a favour it probably isn’t official work and is a cash in hand on the side sort of thing. His dad operates a proper company who will legally require insurance on sites. Think of it as getting a mate to put in a dishwasher or paint your walls rather than going through an official channel and using a company with certain legal requirements.
Makes sense but surely he must know a few people that need odd jobs doing so he can do a job or two a week or even a job or two a month to get out and about and back in the swing of it? He’s just being lazy AF I think, I don’t know if legalities have much to do with it as people with health conditions don’t all stop working 100%. I think he just doesn’t wanna work full time anymore and why would he when he can see how easy Brogan has it.

The doctors have said he can live a normal life so I can’t see why he wouldn’t be able to work. Remember they asked the doctors every possible question? They haven’t advised him to go on the sick.

I think he took a couple of weeks off to recover and Brogan took a shine to it, he’s doing absolutely everything around that house and it benefits her having him around. She’s probably the one pushing him to stay home to wipe her arse for her.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.