Brogan Tate #102 packing cubes and camel hooves

How subtle has brogan been about the fact they’re going to Disney for a Christmas?

• So subtle , I didn’t even know !

• As subtle as a slap in the face

• As subtle as her Disney clothing choices

• As subtle as her brags about how much dosh she’s got

• As subtle as Benji’s love of Binky

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s brogan 102 ladies and gents !!!! Thanks so much @Luisa18 for the thread title !!!

Brogan’s Mooney jiggle jiggles , and bloats !

Bogey is back from DLP , hinting at WDW at the end of the year and is off to Tenerife next week

Benji is still not back at work

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
It’s brogan 102 ladies and gents !!!! Thanks so much @Luisa18 for the thread title !!!

Brogan’s Mooney jiggle jiggles , and bloats !

Bogey is back from DLP , hinting at WDW at the end of the year and is off to Tenerife next week

Benji is still not back at work
She's off to Tenerife?!!!! Poor Bonnie.

She makes my blood boil she's so arrogant.

Reactions: 11
Jesus, Big Thunder Mooney and Tumour of Terror were insufferable in that vlog

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 112
I don’t understand why they have so much in their bags for the park when they are in a Disney hotel? Bogus’ backpack was literally busting at the seams

• Haha
Reactions: 16
OMG the dancing! Why in a 2 day trip do they need to take a break back to the hotel!!

Reactions: 17
Her latest post “couldn’t do disney with anyone else” … except for random people on a free press trip lol

• Haha
Reactions: 52
Why tf is she having a full on 3 course meal for her breakfast. Good grief, I've just started it now,

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
4A7C43C5-4D9D-44AF-AB3C-6F9B9924915D.jpeg

Crying at her trying to read this “whose (the word is actually whoso) pulleth out this sword of this stone and 🫠AnV-eEeEL….”

the child clearly has never heard of an anvil.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 37
Are they really going to Disney for Christmas? First proper one without any restrictions and they still don’t care to spend it with any family.. Weird.

Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.