Brogan Tate #102 packing cubes and camel hooves

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The best comment from hubby….she clearly hasn’t worked out much at the gym, she’s sweating more walking from the car into Tesco 🤣

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
I work from home and I don't swan off to the gym or to have my nails done. Oh that's right, because I'm actually working!!! My schedule is 10-6 which is nice though to fit in doctor/dentist appts first thing and not have to take time off for them and I'm saving on gas for the car but other than that, I don't have the perks she supposedly does. lol

Reactions: 31
Her birthday gifts to Megan were a bit mehhhh weren’t they?
The books were what she asked for to be fair (Brogan had to have one too) but then she gave her an ugly blanket to be cosy with (Meg doesn’t strike me as someone to fester under a blanket, especially not during the summer!) and vegan chocolate that Brogan also had for herself - it looked like it had been sent to her by a brand.

Reactions: 15
I’m not convinced Benji is depressed at home. Something has happened to his old car and it disappeared a couple of months ago, there’s another car on the scene which I presume is his as it’s often parked on the drive or round the side of the house but it is NEVER EVER HOME! It wasn’t there at 9.30 this morning and again this afternoon. From my experience, depression is very much having zero motivation to leave the house.

in other news I saw me Julie parking her car outside Mooney Mansion, about 2 feet from the curb, roof down and on the corner of a junction. She’s brave. 🥴
My partner suffers really badly with depression, but goes out and about, takes our daughter to the park, goes to the shops for bits we needs and generally does things he enjoys to lift his mood. Other people I know hide themselves away. There is no one size fits all with depression. And tbf, if I was living with her, with depression, I'd be buggering off out as much as I could too 😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
I’m not convinced Benji is depressed at home. Something has happened to his old car and it disappeared a couple of months ago, there’s another car on the scene which I presume is his as it’s often parked on the drive or round the side of the house but it is NEVER EVER HOME! It wasn’t there at 9.30 this morning and again this afternoon. From my experience, depression is very much having zero motivation to leave the house.

in other news I saw me Julie parking her car outside Mooney Mansion, about 2 feet from the curb, roof down and on the corner of a junction. She’s brave. 🥴
is I a rough area

I don’t think she does any swimming at the gym just sits on a sun lounger & festers in the sun. She really does epitomise the word lazy.

Reactions: 12
this was weird 😬
So many things to comment on here -

Him trying the shirt on and her apparently being as weirded out as us.
The two girls comment.
Her emphasizing that she's away to do her skincare and "teefs" after we commented on both recently (Hi B!👋)
Pointing to the book just to prove it's actually there, doesn't mean she read it though.
The creepy baby talk... god they are bleeping odd.

They make my skin crawl.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
When he shouted CYA L8R 🤙🏼 from the hallway my ovaries almost fell out of my bumhole. 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 41
So many things to comment on here -

Him trying the shirt on and her apparently being as weirded out as us.
The two girls comment.
Her emphasizing that she's away to do her skincare and "teefs" after we commented on both recently (Hi B!👋)
Pointing to the book just to prove it's actually there, doesn't mean she read it though.
The creepy baby talk... god they are bleeping odd.

They make my skin crawl.
She was also out of breath just filming that 😮

• Wow
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.