Brogan Tate #102 packing cubes and camel hooves

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Makes sense but surely he must know a few people that need odd jobs doing so he can do a job or two a week or even a job or two a month to get out and about and back in the swing of it? He’s just being lazy AF I think, I don’t know if legalities have much to do with it as people with health conditions don’t all stop working 100%. I think he just doesn’t wanna work full time anymore and why would he when he can see how easy Brogan has it.
Oh believe me I completely agree with you, he’s definitely choosing to be lazy and not do anything. I’m just purely commenting on the legal/insurance aspect

Reactions: 7
Oh believe me I completely agree with you, he’s definitely choosing to be lazy and not do anything. I’m just purely commenting on the legal/insurance aspect
Yes. I’m pretty sure he’s learnt from our master embezzler bogie on what to declare and not !

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She said he’s taking some time off work to figure out what he wants to do didnt she? I can’t imagine with your dad as your boss who has paid for all your qualifications it’s that easy to leave so maybe he can claim sick pay and then have a think, I can’t see him being proactive either

Reactions: 6
He is fit to work though so would it still impact insurance?

I’d imagine so, In my line of work anyone who has a serious condition which leads them to spend a period of time in hospital would make there medical certificate null and void as they use machinery, not saying that he needs a medical certificate to do his job but I could understand if this was to effect his “ability” to work, a lot of people in my job would rather just get back to work and carry on as normal but for safety and insurance purposes this things need to be looked at and deemed safe to go back to work.

Reactions: 4
I’d imagine so, In my line of work anyone who has a serious condition which leads them to spend a period of time in hospital would make there medical certificate null and void as they use machinery, not saying that he needs a medical certificate to do his job but I could understand if this was to effect his “ability” to work, a lot of people in my job would rather just get back to work and carry on as normal but for safety and insurance purposes this things need to be looked at and deemed safe to go back to work.
thanks for replying.

Reactions: 1
I go to the beach for a glorious week and return to all sorts of craziness unrelated to brogan🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I don't think she is intelligent enough to make a heart tumour thing up, so that was probably true. I also don't think either of them are intelligent enough to realise the implications of such a thing. One of them is going to collapse. It's all about food. She blocks anyone who says anything she doesn't like so I guess her viewers just sit tight and watch Binjuice die and watch Brogan be air-lifted out of a one-window flat at some point because she can't breathe and sports direct don't supply anything big enough to cover her gunt.
I think you're right, there's no way either of them are creative enough to come up with that sort of a lie. I just think Benj is milking his diagnosis for some time off. I would have thought that Benj would technically be self-employed (poss sub contractor) even if he works for his dad, so he wouldn't be getting much in the way of sick pay (maybe SSP).

Reactions: 8
If Benji is depressed then why isn’t he doing everything he can to stay active and get into the best possible shape to give himself the best health later down the line.

I don’t think she’s mentioned it since she first talked about it.
I kind of agree, but from personal experience, that’s not how depression worked for me, no matter how much I knew keeping active and getting out would help.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
M’loves, is she going to work with them and keep the fee rather than donating it like she did with cancer research
funnily enough, that was my first thought too ! I hope the duck not, but with her nothing is off the table :mad:

Reactions: 13
M’loves, is she going to work with them and keep the fee rather than donating it like she did with cancer research. Didn’t even donate a % the selfish bog
Maybe she will ask for sponsors in order to walk 3 laps around the field she walks Bonnie 🤣 2 more than she normally gets

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Every morning I am up at 6am, make packed lunches, take the kids to school, go to work, pick the kids up, clean the house, make dinner and the laundry. I crash into bed at 10:30pm feeling like a deflated pigeon. This is every day!
Brogans Monday this week consisted of her fat arse laying in bed all day editing a vlog and no doubt stuffing as many cakes into the hideous gob of hers and then bragging about it. If she did an full days work I think it would tip her over the edge. They are so bloody lazy, HOW can two people in their 20s be like this??? I pray that one day it all goes tits up and she will have to get an actual job

• Heart
Reactions: 19
BHF - Bhritish Heart foundation

we are also the BHF (Brogan “Hate Forum”)as Borg would say 😂 😂 😂 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Every morning I am up at 6am, make packed lunches, take the kids to school, go to work, pick the kids up, clean the house, make dinner and the laundry. I crash into bed at 10:30pm feeling like a deflated pigeon. This is every day!
Brogans Monday this week consisted of her fat arse laying in bed all day editing a vlog and no doubt stuffing as many cakes into the hideous gob of hers and then bragging about it. If she did an full days work I think it would tip her over the edge. They are so bloody lazy, HOW can two people in their 20s be like this??? I pray that one day it all goes tits up and she will have to get an actual job
Yep she used to do full days work and it was a complete mess 🤣 how I miss the weekly vlogs!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Can’t even hate watch the new video of the HP studio tour - I’m going soon and don’t want the witch to ruin it

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.