Brogan Tate #102 packing cubes and camel hooves

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can someone tell the brogmonster just because she says something........doesn;t mean it's true! 'this top is sooooooooo cuuutttteeee!!' And please......for the love of god stop freshening up and doing your make-up on vlogs! No-one wants to see that!!

Reactions: 14
Is she still away? I got a pretty passive aggressive DM from her this morning. What way to spend your holiday 😂😂
P's me off when they say negative comments are from haters, people who have no life or a sad life, you can be 100% happy in your life and still call people out on their sh*t, people who have lonely lives are the ones looking at infuencers crap feeling sh*t cus their lives aren't like that not realising a large proportion of the stuff they post is fake

Reactions: 35
Is she still away? I got a pretty passive aggressive DM from her this morning. What way to spend your holiday 😂😂
good on you darlolass, the mean bint needed to hear it. Abanadoning her poor dog all the time, she deserves an owner who treats her like family and cherishes her !

Reactions: 28
Go duck youself and your free holidays. Yes I would love to go and see the places I’ve dreamed of and I will with working hard and earning that money not being given it on a plate.

• Heart
good on you darlolass, the mean bint needed to hear it. Abanadoning her poor dog all the time, she deserves an owner who treats her like family and cherishes her !
I really wish they'd do the right thing and responsibly rehome Bonnie, the way Moonface treats her (using that term very loosely) is a travesty.
Also with Bonnie's age she should be relaxing in a quiet, chilled out home for her final years, not being passed from pillar to post.
It really winds me up, the dog deserves more than those two selfish pricks!

• Heart
She doesn't have a clue that most of us have happy fulfilled lives and treat our pets properly. She knows what she's doing is wrong and that's why she's having a strop at you.

I guess she sent that before she filmed her manic excitement on the balcony at going to the water park today.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Genuinely don't understand how you could see that on your stories and not unfollow

Reactions: 10
Bonnie may be loved ‘more than anything on earth’ but that’s irrelevant as it’s an emotion. What Bonnie actually needs is consistency in her home routine of having her owners present more than they are and that’s tangible. Emotions about ‘loving her’ don’t come into it. Actions are the only factor relevant in this and Brogan is failing with that.
Honestly don’t know why they bothered with the dog. Clearly a useful lockdown content filler that’s run it’s course.

• Heart
Reactions: 46
She doesn't have a clue that most of us have happy fulfilled lives and treat our pets properly. She knows what she's doing is wrong and that's why she's having a strop at you.

I guess she sent that before she filmed her manic excitement on the balcony at going to the water park today.
Exactly. Im very happy with my life, I wouldn’t want to trade for her fake lifestyle for all the holidays in the world! Just glad I’ve contributed to her mania this morning 🤣
I have two dogs and we left them with my parents for one night and I was in bits and couldn’t wait to get home to pick them up!

Reactions: 9
I think it’s a fair enough comment from her if people are going to send her crappy messages. I’d rip someone’s head off if they sent me a snide DM 😂

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.