Brogan Tate #102 packing cubes and camel hooves

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If she knew she traveled for her job/work, because letā€™s face it thatā€™s what she thought was her job before the PannyD as well. Why did she get a dog in the 1st place knowing her partner also works away. bleeping selfish

Reactions: 37
Bonnie may be loved ā€˜more than anything on earthā€™ but thatā€™s irrelevant as itā€™s an emotion. What Bonnie actually needs is consistency in her home routine of having her owners present more than they are and thatā€™s tangible. Emotions about ā€˜loving herā€™ donā€™t come into it. Actions are the only factor relevant in this and Brogan is failing with that.
Honestly donā€™t know why they bothered with the dog. Clearly a useful lockdown content filler thatā€™s run itā€™s course.
Couldnā€™t agree more-thereā€™s loving a dog and then thereā€™s doing whatā€™s best for them. Tired of Bonnie being used for content.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
The other thing being as well her excuse will no doubt be that Benign is at home with Bonnie, great, fine, brilliant... BUT - How do we know he's not constantly disappearing off somewhere (bowls for example) and leaving poor "Bon Bon" by herself for most of the day.
He's most likely seeing his mates while the control freak is away, doubt he's taking the dog. He is just as much of an absent owner as her.

Reactions: 13
*Runs for Cover*
Iā€™ve never been bothered by friends and family travelling a lot yet still owning a dog. Are people really that concerned or is it just because itā€™s this lump? Donā€™t shout at me please Iā€™m not kicking off just curious!

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Is she still away? I got a pretty passive aggressive DM from her this morning. What way to spend your holiday šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚
What did you say to her to provoke that response? šŸ˜¬

@Venom I love your edits and have a secret crush on you. I wonder if you could do anything with this classic (Iā€™m showing my age now) song by boyzone in the 90ā€™sā€¦ ā€œSo Goodā€ā€¦thereā€™s got to be potential there for a bogtrotter editā€¦ xoxo

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
I think itā€™s a fair enough comment from her if people are going to send her crappy messages. Iā€™d rip someoneā€™s head off if they sent me a snide DM šŸ˜‚
Alright Brogan! Are you okay? I didnā€™t send her a snide DM! She had posted a photo of bonnie claiming to be ā€˜sew blessed everyday they have Bonnie in their livesā€™ and I commented, something along the lines of being ā€˜so blessed, yet drop her every chance you get for a free holidayā€™ which I think is a fair comment, given Bonnieā€™s past and that theyā€™ve been how many trips away so far this year? Shes in Tenerife, just delete and block. No need to get passive aggressive in my DMs šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 54
What did you say to her to provoke that response? šŸ˜¬

@Venom I love your edits and have a secret crush on you. I wonder if you could do anything with this classic (Iā€™m showing my age now) song by boyzone in the 90ā€™sā€¦ ā€œSo Goodā€ā€¦thereā€™s got to be potential there for a bogtrotter editā€¦ xoxo

bloody loved this song!

we gunna bee sew guuud
like ino we shuld
like ahdhdhdjjdi hchxu (because the words just then turn into gobbley gook! haha)

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Omg guys! On a local Facebook page someone was asking about a boiler error or some tit, mum pipes up with 'Google it'. I'm going to call her brogan from now on šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

• Haha
Reactions: 12
*Runs for Cover*
Iā€™ve never been bothered by friends and family travelling a lot yet still owning a dog. Are people really that concerned or is it just because itā€™s this lump? Donā€™t shout at me please Iā€™m not kicking off just curious!
I don't know anyone who goes away on holiday once a month and leaves their dog with family. I dogsit for friends and neighbours and it's the odd weekend here or there and maybe the week they go away in winter for March break or down south to the Caribbean. Any friends who travel for work regularly either don't have pets or their partner is home all the time. My dog will go to the kennel for a two week sleepover when I go to Japan this fall but that's once a year, not one week each month.

Reactions: 30
I really wish they'd do the right thing and responsibly rehome Bonnie, the way Moonface treats her (using that term very loosely) is a travesty.
Also with Bonnie's age she should be relaxing in a quiet, chilled out home for her final years, not being passed from pillar to post.
It really winds me up, the dog deserves more than those two selfish pricks!
100% this. If, as she says, Bonnie is "loved more than anything on earth" than do right by her ffs! Realize the lifestyle you are living is not in her best interest anymore. šŸ˜¢šŸ’”

She knows what she's doing is wrong and that's why she's having a strop at you.
Exactly. Drop the micšŸŽ™

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
*Runs for Cover*
I think it depends on the dog, some dogs are chill about spending every other week somewhere else, others will get stressed without a routine. I think the problem for me, like everyone has said, is that Bonnie was used for content when they couldnā€™t go anywhere. They used to go on long weekend walks, but now sheā€™s lucky to go around the field. She even took her on a ā€œdog friendlyā€ holiday to London and did nothing specifically for her. It was all about her and her mum and their next meal.

Brogans relationship with Bonnie is very telling. I think she treats her like mejulie treated Brogan. She loves the unconditional affection but canā€™t be bothered to really address her needs (long walks, exercise, stimulation, strong routine etc.) so instead she buys her a new bowl when she goes away and brags about how much she loves her on social media.

• Heart
Reactions: 45
She infuriates me with how she treats Bonnie. I donā€™t get how she canā€™t see that their lifestyle doesnā€™t fit with having a pet at the moment.

Brogans mum seems the type who also likes to travel and have days out, so eventually she wonā€™t want to look after Bonnie at the drop of a hat.

(Iā€™ve also got the hump as my partner wonā€™t consider a dog whilst we both
Have to commute to london a few times a week)

• Heart
Reactions: 13
We went away for two weeks and I felt so bad leaving my dog! I couldn't imagine doing it over and over again.

Reactions: 8
If youā€™re sending DMā€™s and get a response you canā€™t really moan, in fairness to custard guts sheā€™s entitled to give you some grief back. Iā€™m sure if you said it to her face youā€™d expect some sort of comeback. This is the main problem with the internet I wouldnā€™t say anything online I wouldnā€™t say to someoneā€™s face šŸ¤·šŸ»ā€ā™‚ļø

Reactions: 21
If youā€™re sending DMā€™s and get a response you canā€™t really moan, in fairness to custard guts sheā€™s entitled to give you some grief back. Iā€™m sure if you said it to her face youā€™d expect some sort of comeback. This is the main problem with the internet I wouldnā€™t say anything online I wouldnā€™t say to someoneā€™s face šŸ¤·šŸ»ā€ā™‚ļø
Exactly.. isnā€™t this why Tattle exists? To vent on here and not to them.

Reactions: 15
Didnā€™t DM her thoughā€¦

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.