Brogan Tate #102 packing cubes and camel hooves

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Seems like anyone I follow who is on a cruise ship has caught covid and had to go into isolation. Not a great advertisement for P&O. But then again neither is Brogan's face
Yes, there's a Canadian travel agent who pops up in my YouTube feed and the asshole got Covid on a cruise in Europe a few weeks ago and somehow still flew back to Canada a few days later even though he was still testing positive. He was ranting and ungrateful that he wasn't being allowed to go on the group cruise he had organized the next week in Alaska. I can't imagine still being contagious and knowingly putting fellow travellers and flight crew at risk and then be pissed that you're not allowed to go on another cruise and potentially put more people at risk. Unbelievable!

The more I see the behaviour of some of the cruise vloggers and other passengers around them the more I'd rather just go solo on a regular vacation. I think Greece will be the only cruise I go on in a few years because it just makes sense to be able to see a bunch of the islands over the course of a week and on a smaller ship. And it won't be with P&O. lol

• Wow
Reactions: 16
Sucking a straw is never a good look for anyone
Nor clutching the straw for dear life like a toddler afraid to let go lest it be taken away!

There’s so many nice summer shoes out and she sticks to those ugly things.
I just think they'd look better on someone else. Say, for example, someone with daintier feet. With her everything's just hanging out all over the place. Them sandals doing the best they can! 🤣🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Why does she think anyone wants to be so close to her face?

It does however please me to see grey cloudy skies behind her when it's so nice where I am right now.

Enjoy sitting down in a different location to where you usually sit down Brogan! Really taking advantage of all those opportunities.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
She's so wrinkly. Her chest looks awful and those crows feet!!! I'm 37 and don't have those yet. She looks like she needs a good iron.

• Haha
Reactions: 43
It’s hard to comprehend how she looks so bad. She’s always having her nails done or buying new clothes and make up but nothing makes her look fresh.

Reactions: 27
She did the same at Disney too , it’s so rude to the people who have organised the activities and are paying for it all !!
Not to stick up for brogan, but I believe the entire group didn’t do the walk not just Brogan. I’ve gotten the impression from some of the others I follow that they are only doing portions of some of the excursions and not the whole thing because they are doing 3-4 a day. So they didn’t actually do the walk but it was part of the excursion she was talking about.

That being said I’m not surprised that it comes across as her skipping things as she has a history of doing it on other trips.

74424CDD-BE36-4511-9EFD-69C8882C8F56.jpeg
Also this story made me laugh because yeah of course your phone and vlog camera won’t pick up star gazing photos. One, you don’t know how to use your camera well enough to take good photos and two, unlike the real travel bloggers on your trip, you don’t have or use a nice professional camera. An actual camera could take an amazing photo of the night sky like the one in the story but an iPhone would only capture it if you are knowledgeable on how to play around with all the camera settings and even that’s not a guarantee.

If you want to be a travel vlogger, invest in a professional grade camera Brogie. It’s not like you’d have to carry it around anyways. That’s what Benj is for right

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
Is this Brogan admitting that she thought the excursion would be tit (on a PAID-FOR trip!!! honestly what goes through her head) because no food is involved 🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
Is this Brogan admitting that she thought the excursion would be tit (on a PAID-FOR trip!!! honestly what goes through her head) because no food is involved 🤣
She’s so dull and devoid of any curiosity! I would LOVE to do proper star gazing like this; so beautiful and interesting.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.