Brogan Tate #102 packing cubes and camel hooves

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Photoshopped to duck, the spots turn into oblongs around her waist. So dosengenuous And toxic to her younger followers !!
all the photoshop in the world I don’t think she would create unrealistic body ideals haha

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Well, most of the photos from today's tours on her IG stories actually show the places she's visiting for a change. Only a couple of ten-head photos and tippy toes poses. I'm shooketh. Maybe she's getting tips from the others on this trip on how to do her job!

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Oh my god, so I was at a gig last night and I swear the woman across from me looked exactly like Honey J, I had to do a double take... 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
What sort of dislocated shape is she trying to form here?
Plus that dress/tent makes her look 10 months pregnant!!
68E42842-E656-43E7-934A-999921C9059C.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
I can imagine you didn't do the full forest walk. Don't know why you'd put on flip flops for a walk but I guess you're used to doing little to no physical activity

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Seems like anyone I follow who is on a cruise ship has caught covid and had to go into isolation. Not a great advertisement for P&O. But then again neither is Brogan's face

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.