Brogan Tate #100 Disney snacks and crying like a looney - BTM that's Big Thunder Mooney

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Veruca Salt can justify her ā€œbiggest Disney haulā€ yet because she purchased the items on a bleeping trip she didnā€™t have to pay for!

Reactions: 22
Wow watched the haul video. You could make a drinking game out of how many time she says she's goes to the gym. So smug mentioning she's going to dlp shortly.

Reactions: 14
Ps...I'm certain bench is for sure in the closet...loves candles and bath bombs

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Her inability to have any self-control is astounding.
To be honest, iā€™m loving it. It will only make more and more people wake up and unsubscribe because they are clearly never going to spend that Ā£!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Her trying to figure out the sizing on those hoodies. šŸ˜‚šŸ¤£ Yeah, one is US mens sizing so it has broader shoulders/wider. It will be much (much) more generous. Thatā€™s why you could wear a smaller size than the Womens she had to get in the other. Also Womens-denoted with a W or X after the number in this case is plus sizes in the US (misses is regular).

• Wow
Reactions: 11
I have heard Ben say ā€˜itā€™s a nod toā€¦ā€™ a few times in the past. I remember because it annoyed me lol so thatā€™s probably where sheā€™s got that little saying from

• Haha
Reactions: 12
View attachment 1313161

Bless she's even done up her seww fick hair just for the special occasion of bragging about all the shite she bought, because we all know that's the only reason one would travel to Disney world.
duck me I thought I saw Hyncith Bucket for a min why can't she dress properly!!!!!!!! Whatever happened to her nice playsuits better than granny frocks

Remember guys we still have the DLP Haul to come :rolleyes:

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
I always find these kinds of comments really odd. As much as I hate to stick up for her itā€™s really weird to make out that she isnā€™t allowed to spend her own money because some other people canā€™t afford flights to the states or to heat their homes. Sure, itā€™s awful, but itā€™s Broganā€™s problem, how, exactly?
I think the poster was just trying to contrast an experience people in her life are having to the excess and blah blah blah that is Broganā€™s life. She acts as if she hasnā€™t a care in the world when (supposedly) she has a very sick boyfriend, a falling apart house, rising costs for food and fuel, etc.

Even if she saved for it spending this much on merch for herself is clearly excessive. Her income isnā€™t that high.

Also, what is this sheā€™s saying she bought Benjeeeeā€˜s Fanta once through security? No, she didnā€™t? She says on one of the days how much Fanta she bought him at Target. So did she drink his and have to buy more once through security? Also bleeping hell those are each $5-6 at the airport.

She says thereā€™s more space for cards in this new Kate Spade card holder than her old one. proof to me anyway she uses a bunch of cards.

I think watching this was worse than watching all the other videos combined.

Reactions: 17
One last comment. What the hell is she doing to her water bottles that she broke two on the trip???

The most liked comment under the videoā€¦
I think most people would have less of an issue with her spending $1000 on one bag than so many random impulse buys.

Reactions: 17
The most liked comment under the videoā€¦
She moans about something being too expensive but spends A GRAND on absolute tat like monopoly money is going out of fashion. Ever relatable as always Brogs.

Reactions: 22
Itā€™s not even that she hadnā€™t been to the parks in 4 years so itā€™s ā€œjustifiedā€, sheā€™s paid a fortune having stuff sent from shopdisney US!!!
Itā€™s so strange her wording as well ā€œI already own xyzā€ donā€™t think Iā€™ve ever said that in my life šŸ˜‚

Reactions: 15
One last comment. What the hell is she doing to her water bottles that she broke two on the trip???

I think most people would have less of an issue with her spending $1000 on one bag than so many random impulse buys.
Yes this is exactly what I thought! She goes on about how much she loves those Dooney and Bourke bags but that they are too expensive. Just buy that instead of all of the shite, and it will be something to treasure. Instead we have (after being gifted Four free pins)
A pin to remember first time on a ride
A pin because itā€™s her favourite park
A pin to remember watching a bird show
A pin to Celebrate Flower and garden
Another pin to celebrate flower and garden
A pin because itā€™s limited edition
A pin to remember the hotel she stayed in
A pin that is miscellaneous
Another pin that is miscellaneous and that she doesnā€™t really like
A pin that says travel the world because she likes travelling the world
A pin that she had to have because itā€™s like an old sign that you can buy
A pin to remember riding the skyliner
A bridal pin even though sheā€™s not married yet
A pin that might look really good on a lanyard or a backpack
A pin to remember being in Star Wars land on May 4th
A pin to remember stuffing her big fat face with cookies

Completely normal behaviour.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 40
For me itā€™s that she clearly used this ā€˜press tripā€™ as a holiday for herself to do what she wanted - to eat as much as she could and to spend as much as she could (and since she was there why not throw some attractions in!). She clearly has issues with food and spending. Itā€™s just so unnecessarily excessive all the time. She uses food and spending money on random stuff she doesnā€™t need to fill an empty void and so gets a lot of gratification and validation out of it but that high is short lived and sheā€™s on to the next thing pretty quickly and itā€™s just this constant ongoing circle/cycle.

Her last Disney vlog where she was at Disney Springs was just so eye opening for me. She even made a point that she wished she had more time there to shop and buy what she wanted. Even though it was meant to be a press trip she had no intention of actually showcasing Disney and just did what she was contracted to do (albeit very badly) and everything else was for herself. She couldnā€™t of have given less of tit about the others on the trip or the press trip in general.

Iā€™m studying psychology right now and itā€™s really opened my eyes to Brogan šŸ« 

Reactions: 34
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.