Brogan Tate #100 Disney snacks and crying like a looney - BTM that's Big Thunder Mooney

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can’t believe she didn’t bring anything more back for Benji! She even saw a (horrible) shirt at one stage in a vlog and said something about it being his style, but seemingly didn’t get it for him! I actually cannot understand her getting this paid for trip and buying all that shite for herself and not getting anything special for Benj!
Haven't watched it yet, my oh is working tonight so we'll watch it tomorrow night, but I cant believe she never brought him anything back?! I'd rather spend my money on my fella or bairn than myself (I felt guilty buying myself new underwear last week 😂). She is so selfish and gluttonous!

Reactions: 6
What’s the limits for spends for bringing things back from the US. She’s surely overspent and is now publicly announcing that.
nothing to declare aside from 2 suitcases of tat, #whatatwat)!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
but why start now 🤔 or is she resorting to creating accounts 🤣
More comments/likes for her channel. Same reason she likes her posts on insta from all of their profiles and why she/he comments from his. All for the clout. More likes/comments, the more likely she is to get brands to notice her.

Reactions: 5
What’s the limits for spends for bringing things back from the US. She’s surely overspent and is now publicly announcing that.
nothing to declare aside from 2 suitcases of tat, #whatatwat)!!!
According to gov website

Screenshot_20220602_224040.jpg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
According to gov website

View attachment 1314051
Ya the dipshit didn't declare all of that shite so I really hope someone working for HM Revenue Service happens to watch the vlog.

My grampy used to love to use the phrase "tit for brains".

Imagine going on a trip to Florida and spending over $1100 USD on tat and then buying more after you got home when you have a downstairs loo that needs doing and the brickwork on the back of your house is falling apart... tit for brains m'luvs!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 29
My favourite quote so far “it’s got a hood” that’s self evident brogie… if it’s a hoody….

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Tattlers i'm going in

Whats wrong with her mouth its squint - has she took a stroke :oops:

bleeping red nails again :rolleyes:

Reactions: 8
The Spirit Jersey she didn't buy because she couldn't find her size, lets be real.
Anyway, I digress -

- The blue 50th hoodie she got, there's seven characters on that Brogre, SEVEN...

The pyjamas... I'm almost certain in one of the vlogs she pointed to a pair and stated she got them a few days prior, that was NOT the same pair, the ones she pointed to were a navy blue, silky kind of material.

Clearly doesn't watch nor know anything about Star Wars but copied another girl in the group and got the same shirt, I sit there when she shows these things and talks about characters screaming at the TV like "NAME THEM" she's no idea who anybody is.

Christmas decorations, this I'm perplexed by as they've bought expensive ornaments for the tree despite never actually being at home for christmas, yep makes sense.
Also the bride and groom Mickey and Minnie... speaks for itself really, they're not even married yet!

Benign got some bath bombs, Moonface does this deep smell/inhalation of the scent to which Dad shouted "JUST bleeping EAT IT!!!" 🤣🤣She was having some kind of moment with it, it was uncomfortable.

Art prints, a Moana one that doesn't look like Moana, an ensemble Magic Kingdom character piece, Dad comes in with "What? Is that for a three year old?" and then the kicker guys, one of a couple looking at the castle, ears on, very twee - Brogan then says it "looks like her and Benj" -
I wish you lot could've heard the roar that came from my Dad, hilarious! 🤣🤣

Pins - Bloody hell, if you don't want it scratched then leave the plastic on, Catherine (a random viewer) apparently went to the outlets and saw two pins and bought and sent them to Mooney, a Bride and groom and a DLP pin, first am I supposed to believe "Catherine" went shopping and immediately thought MUST GET THESE FOR BROGAN??? - Second, what's the probability of Florida having a DLP pin? Unlikely, not impossible but highly unlikely.
As more and more pins appear Dad shouts "IS SHE OFF HER bleeping HEAD??" 🤣🤣

Snacks now, you can imagine how manic she was, shows and states what she got Benign (well, the ones that are left) Dad starts shouting "BUT HE HAS A HEART CONDITION!!" 🤣🤣
She's got some biscuit things that she rips into, can't control herself and has to eat it on camera :sick:

The bag, firstly - horrible, cheap looking thing. Second - she bitched about the size of Loungefly's and how impractical they apparently are for a park day then goes on to say she nearly bought another one but got the Kate Spade bag instead.
Her main moan about the LF bags was the size and you can't fit everything in, she then spends more on a bag she said herself is THE SAME bleeping SIZE!!!!!!
Also, the tongue, put it away.

Target - tit tit and more tit. Didn't need any of it, she's just about pissed her pants over a sticker book.
Snacks to stuff her face and a 21 dollar water bottle... what planet is she living on??
Oh the swimsuit, there's a hygiene tag on it you can see when she holds it up, it's that thing that tells you for hygiene reasons not to try it on, two seconds later Moonface says hopefully when she next goes she can try these things on... :sick:

COULD SHE SAY "a nod to" ANYMORE????
Shut up!

That was a test of patience, she basically just bought a load of tat, buying for the sake of buying.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
I don’t know if anyone on here ever watched DisneyKittee. She has a mostly defunct channel now but she bought so many pins and so much Disney crap. Did loads of unboxings too. In 2020 she decided to put herself on a spending freeze (she and her husband were considering splitting up and were trying to sell their house) and start figuring out what to get rid of from her collections. Brogan needs a moment like that.

(For anyone curious last I heard they were still together and she was working on an advanced degree.)

Reactions: 10
There is an instagrammer called LinziDisney or something and thats what you call a disney fan not fake or forced buys her own stuff works for it and has an outstanding bedroom collection that you can't even see her bed puts Brogan to shame. 😂

After that video and she wonders why SHE HAS bleeping TOOTHACHE 🤦‍♀️

Another planner she keeps saying she likes them but never fills the ones SHE HAS in 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I've said this before but as a Disney fan it does my brain in that everything is Mickey and Minnie, explore other films, seek out new stories... to Brogan the entire definition of Disney is Mickey and Minnie when in reality there's so much more to it.
The fact she tries to present as some mega-fan but can't even answer basic Disney trivia is annoying as duck, like just admit you're not really that into it.
She's such a fake fan!

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I've said this before but as a Disney fan it does my brain in that everything is Mickey and Minnie, explore other films, seek out new stories... to Brogan the entire definition of Disney is Mickey and Minnie when in reality there's so much more to it.
The fact she tries to present as some mega-fan but can't even answer basic Disney trivia is annoying as duck, like just admit you're not really that into it.
She's such a fake fan!

👏👏👏

To me its the classic era the black and white series collection I have my own collection in a glass cabinet I love Dumbo, Ariel, Lion King, Mulan she plays safe and boring. I have a collection of toy figure vinlys and mugs, but the plushies are safely away in the attic now 😂 😂 😂

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Brogan Tate #101: you can't appreciate this is my 101st thread, but i can appreciate it.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Whats happened to Beji the fiance!?!? Just incase no one realised.....they are engaged!! Has he lost his job!?!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Haul video - yes the Star Wars tee probably looked great on someone else but it won’t on you.
No it’s not going to be oversized on you.
no the Disney artwork of the couple looking at the castle does NOT look like you and bogbrush at all!! - I wish I had so much self confidence!
Wants to use a bathbomb herself despite being a gift.
Why get 2 navy hoodies ??
You don’t need an ornament to represent an engagement event that was planned and staged

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Whats happened to Beji the fiance!?!? Just incase no one realised.....they are engaged!! Has he lost his job!?!
He has a tumour on his heart so he’s been off work since February . We theorise get might not go back to work and instead become an influencer like Bogie as he sees how much money she can make . He’s certainly well enough to go on 4 holidays (soon to be 5 !) so he could surely go back to work if he wanted to .

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.