Brogan Tate #100 Disney snacks and crying like a looney - BTM that's Big Thunder Mooney

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes, it used to be called Downtown Disney and is similar to the Disney Village area at DLP. Shops, restaurants, the Cirque du Soleil venue, a fancy bowling alley, and that sort of thing.
I’m old enough to remember going to Disney Springs when it was called Disney Village as a kid. Lol

Reactions: 7
she really couldn’t decide if she should buy her partner a cookie? If I waited in line an hour I’d be buying them as souvenirs for all my family members. Make it worth your time Bogie. FFS

I didn’t have the self-loathing to watch the vlog premiere as I work from home Mondays. So I appreciate the inserts, you brave souls.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
@Venom the laugh she does when she eats half a cookie 🤪. Lol that has to be made into somefink lol 😆

What’s the deal about Godwin’s anyway? I don’t get it

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I'm only halfway through but she's really manic in this video, I've never noticed it this badly before. I can't put my finger on the way she's talking? It's like when you pretend to be on the phone to someone in public and are trying to think of things to say 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 20
So she queues an hour for a bleeping cookie and then the first thing she says when she takes a bite is that the UK has better chocolate.
So why did you queue an hour???? She would have known that before.

Also can't get that line from Bridesmaids out of my head "look at that bleeping cookie!!!" I can't find the GIF and it's really upsetting me.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
I'm only halfway through but she's really manic in this video, I've never noticed it this badly before. I can't put my finger on the way she's talking? It's like when you pretend to be on the phone to someone in public and are trying to think of things to say 😅
Yeah super manic and her voice has got even more nasal / fake American / fake posh.

The bit where she says she hopes lunch doesn't take too long so she can do more shopping - so unprofessional to say that on a work trip!

• Wow
Reactions: 32
Anybody notice when she went in that little shaded area to eat her family sized cookie that not a soul walked by, nobody could see her which is exactly how she likes it, she's the greediest cow I've ever come across but god forbid anyone in public sees her stuffing her fat gob.

She is a grotesque, repulsive mess.

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Wow. That’s all I can say after watching the latest vlog. I think she’s more manic in this one than the others. She’s so frantic and breathless! But on the plus side we see less of her moon face and more of her surroundings.
The bleeping cookie. I can’t even go there.
It will be interesting to tally up her spending when she does her haul vlog. Do you think she was gifted money to spend, such as a gift card? Or would shopping be something she had to self fund?
So much of the ‘merch’ is just endless tat. Granted a few select things are nice but adults don’t need mountains of themed stuff in their house.
Her shopping habits in general surprise me as if she was more selective she could get a nicer car, make mortgage overpayments, even get a few nice designer handbags if that’s your thing. I guess she’s a quantity shopper over quality….
I’m exhausted after listening to her.

Reactions: 16
Haven’t caught up properly yet. But here’s my fellas response.
Also, dunno if anyone else has said this, but she couldn’t have made it more obvious that she only cancelled the trip with Benji because this PR trip came in with the same dates. All of this “health tit”, then she buys him a cookie the size of a door stop.

You lying piece of dog tit. Wouldn’t surprise me if they have rescheduled their trip for autumn this year and will do a “surprise we’re going to Disney” video in a few weeks. It’s not been cancelled at all. Wonder if the cancellation “won’t go through luckily” like the Dubai bollocks.

she fucks me right off 😂

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Can't bring myself to give her the view tonight, thanks for the commentary everybody!

I asked my bf how old he thought she was with one of those stitch fix ads where she'd made a bit of an effort. He said mid to late 20s.

I was considering breaking up with him, then sent him a few other ones where she's looking like a ham and he did concede she looked older in those ones, so I think our relationship is safe for now 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
'My girlfriend went all the way to Orlando and all she brought back was a crappy tasting crushed and subjected to 9 hours on a flight cookie' - put that on a t-shirt. The way she described it as an 'experience'. Not all the other moments and opportunities, queuing for a cookie.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.