Brogan Tate #100 Disney snacks and crying like a looney - BTM that's Big Thunder Mooney

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just a lurker popping in to say hi for the big 100, great work 👏🏽

I’m building up to watching back the Trek Americas, I went on one years back and had one booked for 2020 before they shut down 😖 so a bit worried about being tarred with her brush.

Reactions: 7
Wtf is that accent in the intro 😂… Brogan you have confusing being posh and being Australian - ‘It’s bin amMAYZzing. She must be pissed.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I’m picturing Benji getting his cookie gift - fished out the bursting case after 12 hours being squashed in amongst Bog’s sweaty chub-rub bloomers 🤢.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 39
I’m picturing Benji getting his cookie gift - fished out the bursting case after 12 hours being squashed in amongst Bog’s sweaty chub-rub bloomers 🤢.
Imagine what other food items she brought back. She mentioned when asked in one of the video chats that she brings containers for leftovers. And I know bringing back snacks is a normal thing people do, it’s just that you know she doesn’t do it like everyone else…you’re right, she packs them amid everything else in her suitcase.

Genuinely, what does Benji see in her that makes him want to marry her besides free holidays? She isn't attractive, she isn't funny, she has no conversation skills, she isn't kind, she has no ambition or drive to improve herself. What does he see in her, other than being the only woman (or man) who will have him?
He’s as bad as she is now so he sees someone to eat and drink himself to death with. I used to think he worked hard but now that’s gone and he’s lazing in bed all day I can’t think of any redeeming features.

Reactions: 21
I’ve just watched the vlog and really enjoying her trying to convince us and herself that she liked the cookie. She was practically grimacing while she was eating it 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Imagine what other food items she brought back. She mentioned when asked in one of the video chats that she brings containers for leftovers. And I know bringing back snacks is a normal thing people do, it’s just that you know she doesn’t do it like everyone else…you’re right, she packs them amid everything else in her suitcase.
WTF containers for leftovers??? Is she for real? When we are over there sometimes we can’t finish a meal, large portions, we leave it there, bringing it back to the hotel is a waste of time to me as we just won’t eat it, we are full. We do bring home some snacks in our case, Chips Ahoy cookies which my son loves and peanut butter M&M’s being two, but we don’t bring back half eaten crap. She’s got real problems with food.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
C9D1F7D6-A8AC-4EC4-BB01-513D9451B941.jpeg

I’m gobsmacked at how bad she looked on that latest vlog. A sweaty dishelved mess who looks like she would stink of stale urine.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 37
I started to watch it whilst I was cooking. Had to turn off at the cookie point because I just couldn't with her talking and all that chocolate stuck around her teeth and chops. Enough to put me off my dinner! So greedy and gross 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 16
Even in the airport coming home she’s blagging on about how there’s a Burger King that her and Benji would go in and there’s a shop for food and snacks. As if she hadn’t ate enough.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
Thank you 🙂
It sounds like the sort of place you would visit before you leave so that you aren’t wasting time in the parks shopping each day.

Haha ‘I’m panicking’ 😂 when she doesn’t know what cookies to order.
Yes, that's what mum and I did the last time we went. We took one evening (might have been our day off from the parks or our Animal Kingdom day since this was before it was open in the evenings) and did some shopping and got cafe mochas and just looked at the Xmas decorations. It helped that the day before I had been invited to a focus group for people who were staying at Art of Animation to see how we were enjoying our stay. It was at like 7:30 am for a half hour or so and I got a $150 USD gift card for participating. We bought so many things we wouldn't have bought otherwise - jammies, a nice cookbook, some tea towels, golf stuff for my dad. No Lounge Fly bags or Spirit Jerseys but that was before they were available and I wouldn't buy them anyway.

Reactions: 8
I’ve just watched the vlog and really enjoying her trying to convince us and herself that she liked the cookie. She was practically grimacing while she was eating it 🤣🤣
I’m pretty sure they use very dark very bitter chocolate I’m sure her palate wasn’t prepared for lol

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Genuinely, what does Benji see in her that makes him want to marry her besides free holidays? She isn't attractive, she isn't funny, she has no conversation skills, she isn't kind, she has no ambition or drive to improve herself. What does he see in her, other than being the only woman (or man) who will have him?
She's the only one willing to go along with being a beard for him??

• Haha
  • Wow
I cannot contain my excitement for the Paris vlogs, it’ll be bench’s and bogie’s fat heads taking up the entire screen stuffing their gobs for 40 minutes. Top tier stuff

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Christ alive... just watching the vlog... another word for the bro-lexicon Ashuming (assuming) never heard anyone add a 'sh' into that word before.

Just some of the amazing deductive powers of our Brogs -

The Epcot ball ornament would look really good on a shelf... as it sits on a shelf.

And so glad she managed to 'notice' the f-ing 6 foot high signs in lights showing the different departments in that store... and just to prove she can read, she read them all out for us too!! They allow you to 'some what' gauge where things are... how? Oh you mean because of the huge light up signs, of course!!

Benji would rock that shirt... but she bought herself a crappy insipid Star Wars t-shirt instead. Sorry Benj. Have another sugar cookie.

I can't actually believe she spent so much of her holiday in the merch shops - considering the amount of crap she already owns, she really doesn't need anything else, not to mention that I didn't see a single thing that she couldn't probably buy in UK.

For such a hardcore Disney park fan she doesn't know where anything is, when it closes or how to get anywhere. And for such a seasoned traveller, also doesn't know that they will only let you have one piece of hand luggage at the airport, so arrives with about 20 other bags and has to spend ages squeezing everything into her hold luggage.

Such an inspiration!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
I'm having an IBS flare-up today so no damn way am I really sending myself over the edge by watching the Animal Kingdom vlog and this one to get caught up tonight. I'll read here for the giggles and then prepare myself to watch both of them maybe Wednesday once my gut has calmed down. lol

So interesting story about Gideon's cookies I heard on a DIS video I watched last night about what to bring and what not to bring if you go on a Disney cruise. I guess you can only bring on food if it's properly sealed/packaged commercially. One of the travel agents in the video was saying that when she arrived in Port Canaveral for her last Disney cruise, as they went to go inside the terminal there was a couple outside stuffing their faces with Gideon's cookies. I guess you're allowed to buy three per person so they had got six in a take-out type box for $25 USD or some foolish amount that morning at Disney Springs thinking that they'd bring them on the cruise and enjoy them on their balcony with coffee. Well apparently not so now they were binge-eating all six before they could check-in for their cruise.

I can see buying one if I was in the virtual queue and it was only a 15 min wait and I'd split that one cookie with my mum. But no bloody way would I spend $25 on a half dozen cookies that I know I'd have no way of finishing even during a week long trip. That's madness to me.

As for all the tat she bought, with all the free stuff that Disney gave them upon arrival you'd think she would have got a few pins, the 50th Minnie ears, and one nice thing that day when they told them to buy whatever they wanted and that would have been it. I just don't get it. I really don't.

Reactions: 10
So I got a Gideons when it was back in The Polite Pig and they had X amount per day delivered to them and when they went they went (if you knew you knew) I’m not the type of person who really remembers tastes/smells but I remember that and it was goooooood but me and the BF shared one! But again that’s information she could have looked up and told along with the amazing back story of the shop and it’s styling! She’s an absolute twit

Brogans engaged to someone called Benji!?! I wish she'd said that before!

Clearly the group hated the Brog Monster. They've all gone off together but you're going to wander off on your own and tell us how much you love everything!! You are a sad, unlikeable narcissist brogs!
But she doesn't think its her though why people don't think shes a warm lovely person shes not apporachable to be near or around it was probably the hot sweat mess stinch they smelt. I wonder if she declared that cookie coming home can only imagine she paid more coming back home for gifts😂 😂 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.