Brogan Tate #100 Disney snacks and crying like a looney - BTM that's Big Thunder Mooney

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Normally I just lurk and rely on the rest of you for entertainment… but has nobody else spotted the Roald Dahl Colours book under her bed?! My 4 yr old has already outgrown his copy and passed it on to a younger friend 😂 why is she hoarding kids books??
I saw that and a few other things that looked like she was saving as gifts that she could pull out when needed.

Reactions: 8
I just want to go round her house with some bin liners and get rid of all that clutter. She's going to become a hoarder if she's not classed as one already.
I done my office today and going to re paint it with pastel colours it feels so good to chuck everything in a bag :ROFLMAO:

Waiting on you lovely lot to give me some entertainment on the vlog can't watch her anymore, has she mentioned her ssseeewwww tooth yet?

Last edited:
If someone was clever they’d do feeling good x brogie. She says seewww Gud and then soo nice

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I am dumbfounded. She actually qued an hour for a cookie ?!?!?!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
Watching the newest vlog now and how thick is she that she couldn’t figure out that it was a spaceship earth cookie jar in World of Disney?!?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
God even her eyes are tired of her, the eyes of the devil in cookies and creme

• Haha
Brogan Tate #101 - 101 minute wait for a cookie, why not. It's worth it because it's in Disney guys, trust her.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I’ve put it on.. She ditched the group who were having breakfast in Starbucks to hunt down a cookie. So antisocial.

• Wow
Reactions: 36
I'm screaming she spent 3 minutes of the vlog, convincing us and herself that the cookie was worth it.. but it's not a cookie guys, its so much better, they've won so many *lipsmack* awards *licks lips* :oops:

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 32
Guys... she's thinking of doing her and Benjjjj's trip around Christmas. So that's this year's reason why neither of them are seeing any friends or family sorted!

PS) Sam never got an answer. 100% Brogie blocked

• Haha
Reactions: 22
That fact bogie ditched the group countless of times has proven to Charlotte what she already knows about bogie and there for wasn’t invited on this trip.

it sucks to be you Brogan 😂😂😂

Reactions: 22
unless she's developed 2 new dark freckles, I'm convinced she's walking around with melted chocolate on the underside of her nose...

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
Brogan Tate #101 Tate dumps the group for some Cookies & Creme will she love starbies in WDW its Mooneys only dream

Last edited:
  • Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.