Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Anagst

VIP Member
but why start now 🤔 or is she resorting to creating accounts 🤣
More comments/likes for her channel. Same reason she likes her posts on insta from all of their profiles and why she/he comments from his. All for the clout. More likes/comments, the more likely she is to get brands to notice her.

Reactions: 5

Notbossmummy

Chatty Member
Oh god I'm on Video 2, her first full day already whinging about it being full on. We did our first full day in Hollywood Studios and it's not even that big of a park.

Reactions: 4

fudgebox

VIP Member
same - brogan is not even in the same league… been liking a small YouTuber called Lisa Cairns as well
I’ve found them really informative with the genie+ etc. also they stayed offsite and hired a car which is what me and my fiancé want to do next year because we can’t afford to stay on site!

gossgal

VIP Member
I cant wait to see if she does a film review for the new Elvis film that's out this month pretty sure influncers will get invited for free to talk about it, she won't get it either way flashbacks to the Live Lion King film 😂

• Haha

Squidword

Haha.. I can’t remember. She doesn’t seem smart enough.

Benji said he joined every school club but she never went to any so I can’t imagine her being head girl.
I’ll have to look through older videos sure it was referring to a school photo at her nanny’s 🫠

gossgal

VIP Member
Remember this is Brogan it reminds me when Megan went travelling and she couldn't cope so turned it all on Brogan!