Brogan Tate #100 Disney snacks and crying like a looney - BTM that's Big Thunder Mooney

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was more aghast that someone would even pay over £100 for that bag, wasn't trying to involve her counting skills or saying she was lying about the price. Twas all about the sheer hideousness of the bag!
The bag is hideous !

Reactions: 17
She says there’s more space for cards in this new Kate Spade card holder than her old one. proof to me anyway she uses a bunch of cards..
Exactly this. She'll have a TON of dodgy credit cards!

I just had to skim read a few pages as there were 15 to get through so someone may have already mentioned it but I'm sure she also had a gift card from Disney Parks. Depending how much was on it the only spending that she may have done could have been outside Disney? Target etc.

Reactions: 7
Did any of you see her on the Buckingham Palace flypast ? You can even see the queen listening out for her at the end !!
I had laser eye surgery yesterday morning so have been offline since then. This has made my Saturday!!! Bahahahaha Liz is looking up at LiarBrogan like "Oh that silly Brogan is up to her nonsense again! She really is such a disgrace."

Getting caught up m'luvs and your comments are now even clearer to see than before! lol

Reactions: 12
I watch all things shannon and shes the same age as Brogan the difference is unreal esp with handbags she got a few for her buurrffdday they are a bit tacky but they are bright and colourful I guess that's Shannons personaility she still buys vivan westwood bags,, she did a video about how much you tube pays her and wasn't afraid to admit how much she gets from views I was shocked and she treated herself with the money and spoiled her mum cause they arn't well off I keep watching theyre relationship its night and day compared to Brogan & MeJulie, shes still at home and they both do the housework chores etc share the bills and Shannon works full time its ubelieveable without her being snobby she reminds me of what Brogan was like in 2015 without the snobby and smug part she wears dresses to her age (floral) and work wear.

Reactions: 1
So I have a friend and their family who went on a trip to WDW this week with another family. Seven kids, four adults, one pregnant. The height of summer humidity in Orlando. None of them wore anything cute, just standard theme park casual. NONE of them looked as bad as Brogan did her week there. Even the pregnant lady. Even at the end of a long day they’d spent entirely in the park. How she manage to look as bad as she did I’ll never understand.

Reactions: 13
Oh ffs , candy land is not brogan - she’s been here for ages and pretty sure she had an account previously too .

She is right - brogan said it was heavily reduced and that she also got 30% off making it £118 , she never lied. I’m all for criticising her as you all well know but she was honest about the price of the bag …. Not sure what you would want her to say instead ?
in all fairness I made a comment yesterday about how I’d spend more than she did and you called me Gary even though I’m clearly not Gary so let’s not get annoyed at other people doing the same thing 😅

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Did any of you see her on the Buckingham Palace flypast ? You can even see the queen listening out for her at the end !!
Tears!!!! Me and Mr Cushty have been watching this on a loop…there she goes 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
in all fairness I made a comment yesterday about how I’d spend more than she did and you called me Gary even though I’m clearly not Gary so let’s not get annoyed at other people doing the same thing 😅
Also I was also just kidding 😂😂

Reactions: 1
Screenshot_20220604-183433.png

How long are they going to Disneyland Paris for again?? God she really cannot minimally pack, can she??

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
Why is she bringing four pairs of shoes, she’s wearing a pair going so maybe a pair of sandals but five pairs of shoes, doubt any of them are bennjis

Reactions: 10
I am cringing for her. She looks so bad sat on the that log in her grannies clothes

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Why is someone else’s wedding about her? I got emotional thinking about OUR wedding. Just be happy for one of the few friends you have you trollop.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.