Brogan Tate #100 Disney snacks and crying like a looney - BTM that's Big Thunder Mooney

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I would put her next to my granduncle who is brutally honest in a good way and due to his hard of hearing you can hear a mile away (the second part proves problematic at a funeral as I recently found out)

• Haha
Reactions: 15
of it’s one of Ben’s oldest friends then I don’t understand how there would be anyone new to meet, unless all his family and friends who have already met her refused to speak to her …. Ah wait.

she would talk at you, not with you.
Yes I thought the same, if I went to the wedding of my husband's "oldest friend," I would already know most people attending

Reactions: 12
Plot twist… disneys is Megan ! 🤣🤣
Rumbled !!!! I can’t stand listening to that cow moaning at me about every slight inconvenience in her life so I had to take refuge here ….

But @Venom i know your dirty little secret …. you’re Kevin Lever !!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Yes I thought the same, if I went to the wedding of my husband's "oldest friend," I would already know most people attending
this doesn’t make any sense to me haha why on earth would you have met all the family and friends of your husbands oldest friend? why would you have met their aunt and uncles or cousins or work colleagues etc? Only time that would happen surely is at a weddding? Not defending Brogan here but I can certainly see why she would have met new people at the wedding.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
I’m split between them either getting married at WDW or on a cruise, either way they’ve told friends and family so they can start saving up to attend.

Reactions: 5
Does she know elope means to go secretly and get married , she is planning a wedding abroad - her use of English is so poor
She is ‘eloping ‘ but has announced it to their families and told the internet she is so dense 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 36
this doesn’t make any sense to me haha why on earth would you have met all the family and friends of your husbands oldest friend? why would you have met their aunt and uncles or cousins or work colleagues etc? Only time that would happen surely is at a weddding? Not defending Brogan here but I can certainly see why she would have met new people at the wedding.
There might be a few people you’ve never met but the majority of people you will have known well for years.

Reactions: 1
I thought the same , we are attending my oldest friend’s (best friends in secondary school, so 11-16) wedding at the end of this month … she moved to Manchester for uni when she was 18 and I went to London , even though we see each other 3-5 times a year because she doesn’t live up there anymore , she’s marrying a a Mancunian , she has friends from university who I’ve never met , her colleagues , friends from where she lives now , family friends etc .. I know her parents well , and one or two of our school friends will be there too who I know , but I don’t know anyone in her fiancé’s family ! She’s my oldest friend but I will know about 5 people there at a wedding of over 100 people ! My husband knows even fewer !

I think it’s normal they wouldn’t know everyone ! However , every time she just talks to someone for 5 minutes they become her “friend” …. That is not normal behaviour . When I go to a wedding and sit on a table and chat politely with people I don’t know , I don’t come away thinking I made friends … she clearly has a very insecure attachment type (thank ol’ HoneyJ for that!!) to say things like that .

Reactions: 26
There might be a few people you’ve never met but the majority of people you will have known well for years.
your husbands best friend’s family, friends, colleagues etc AND his new wife’s family, friends, colleagues etc?

When would you have met them before? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
your husbands best friend’s family, friends, colleagues etc AND his new wife’s family, friends, colleagues etc?

When would you have met them before? 😂
Visiting family and friends, birthdays , nights out holidays, christenings, weddings.

Reactions: 1
Visiting family and friends, birthdays , nights out holidays, christenings, weddings.
You re all clearly a very social and tight knit group which sounds lovely , but I would say just from previous experience of attending weddings (and planning my own!) that your experience is definitely atypical . When I go to weddings I generally don’t know the majority of people there .

• Heart
Reactions: 30
You re all clearly a very social and tight knit group which sounds lovely , but I would say just from previous experience of attending weddings (and planning my own!) that your experience is definitely atypical . When I go to weddings I generally don’t know the majority of people there .
I’m just thinking back to my friends’ weddings when we were in our 20s 😁 I did live with most of them in uni and for years afterwards and spend alot of time with their families 😀 we don’t see so much of each other now we in our 40s all have children of our own.

Reactions: 2
Looks like he’s not going back to work any time soon then…..disgusting using his heart condition as an excuse when she clearly says the Dr has given him the ok. If he gets that tired he wouldn’t have been able to do all the other trips they’ve done since Jan!

Reactions: 12
So Bogtrotter is going to elope… of course she is. There ain’t no way that greedy cow is shelling out money for someone else’s dinner!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.