Brogan Tate #100 Disney snacks and crying like a looney - BTM that's Big Thunder Mooney

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Funny you should say that! Didn’t buy anything for him on the trip, but bought him a random pin yesterday on ShopDisneyUK?

Makes me feel like she felt guilty about not bringing him anything back after she filmed such a ridiculous haul, so had to go online to find him something. Either that or she was browsing for yet more pins (why) and ‘thought about Gary’ in that moment...

View attachment 1313503
She is an absolute joke.

Reactions: 15
She 'has enough Loungefly bags' so bought one from Kate Spade that she acknowledges is about the same size *head slap*

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
I always find these kinds of comments really odd. As much as I hate to stick up for her it’s really weird to make out that she isn’t allowed to spend her own money because some other people can’t afford flights to the states or to heat their homes. Sure, it’s awful, but it’s Brogan’s problem, how, exactly?
It will be her problem when people stop watching because she’s not reading the room and can’t pay her mortgage because the Adsense money stops rolling in. She puts out content people don’t particularly want to watch - I know hauls are not something I watch now!

Reactions: 17
She looks weird in this one. The camera angle is wrong with her looking up and snarling.

Going on about treating herself. I can’t think of anything more of a waste of money.
she’s angled it so she has to stretch her neck a bit 🤣🤪 to hide her ever going chins - she looks bigger all the sugar is really catching up on her

• Haha
Reactions: 9
The comments she is leaving on the Disneyparksuk instagram are making me die, my
favourite is ‘Love seeing what everyone is up to since we got back’ 🤣

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 37
'Since we got back!' Ah she's such a joke. She's been there all of what, 3 times?

I think she buys so much tit because she's obsessed with shopping and the high it gives her but also because she's trying to convince everyone what a huge Disney fan she is.

She knows duck all about the films or the parks. All she knows how to do is spend money.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
I know it’s Disney and they’re not exactly short of money but if someone said ‘buy what you like’ I still wouldn’t spend over $72 😂.

Reactions: 6
She ‘thought I was doing a good thing by having a reusable water bottle’. 😂 Minimalist sustainability queen!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
So her complete lack of self control is the reason why she’s buying clothes in a US 1X- which in the uk is a size 22.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
I know it’s Disney and they’re not exactly short of money but if someone said ‘buy what you like’ I still wouldn’t spend over $72 😂.
They bought her the pj top and she had to buy the bottoms. I remember because I was thinking Primark sell them for £8 and £10.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Put it this way, the entire contents of her bleeping house will end up in landfill. She is the most selfish, wasteful human I’ve ever known of.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
I can’t believe she didn’t bring anything more back for Benji! She even saw a (horrible) shirt at one stage in a vlog and said something about it being his style, but seemingly didn’t get it for him! I actually cannot understand her getting this paid for trip and buying all that shite for herself and not getting anything special for Benj!

Reactions: 27
did she not buy him that one shirt she was adamant he would love? that’s incredibly strange to me, to make such a point about how much her partner would love something and not get it for him, given money clearly isn’t a deciding factor.

Reactions: 20
What's with everything being a 'nod' to this and a 'nod' to that, is this some new term she's recently heard?? Never heard her use this expression before!

Also how many of those pins did she say she didn't like!? There were a several she said she didn't love because they had moving parts, so why buy them!!??
i thinks she’s trying to fit the entire contents of the planet in her tatty house. The ‘nod to’ comments really triggered me - she’s obviously overheard that and has now claimed it as hers lmao

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Given the cost of living crisis right now it will be interesting to see how many views she gets on this video.

Would love to know how many dislikes she gets too but of course she hides them as she probably gets so many!

This woman is the most greediest and selfish person I have ever come across. Horrible inside and out too.

Reactions: 18
She is so vile. Like a child that never grew up. The day and hour that I spend that much money on that much tat someone please shoot me!!

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.