BrogAd Tate - failed at Slimming World and Friendless at Disney World

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I must admit I can't watch her...

Just remember her years ago when I thought she was like a spoilt school girl. I like how she annoys people though!

I wonder if she reads here or her GG page. They are quite brutal but she is just so intolerable!

Reactions: 1
Anybody watch this car crash of weekly vlogs consisting of #AD every single week. She is constantly begging for freebies and thinks going to home bargains and primark followed by an afternoon nap is a day in the life of being a "full time blogger"

Anybody watch this car crash of weekly vlogs consisting of #AD every single week. She is constantly begging for freebies and thinks going to home bargains and primark followed by an afternoon nap is a day in the life of being a "full time blogger"
She really is awful! Always showing off what shes been sent. Just a shame the products do nothing for her looks wise!

The cringy giggly couples gingerbread house making Q & A ......?

Question: When are you going back to Florida?

Brog: ‘We absolutely loved our last trip in September it was amazing but we’re in no major rush to go back again.....unless of course a brand wanted to work with us and send us there ?‍♀ Then goes on to say they’d like to go in 2020 if they were offered an amazing opportunity ?‍♀ So desperate! Benjis even all like yes if WE were offered something.....like he’s in on it all now as well ?

Reactions: 5
Hahahahaha what even is this pose ??? does she need to have her arms in the air as if she lowers them the ski suit will literally split at the seams?!
BCB01C61-A368-4459-8893-1E39D1CEEB00.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Grim!!!! So unflattering!!! Camel toe central!!

I wonder if it will be back to Slimming World for Jan????
I can't ever see her going back to slimming world, she gave up as soon as her free 3 months were up! She needs to do something though not sure how she managed to go skiing in clothes so tight

I can't ever see her going back to slimming world, she gave up as soon as her free 3 months were up! She needs to do something though not sure how she managed to go skiing in clothes so tight
Genuine question. Why do you watch the videos?

Genuine question. Why do you care so much why I watch the videos that you signed up for an account just to ask that? [emoji23][emoji85]
OMG, so true. [emoji23][emoji23] Also, it's not exactly rocket science! The Youtubers whose threads we participate in are Youtubers who we used to enjoy watching, but have obviously changed for the worse and we watch them to feel better about ourselves as we have our tit together, unlike most of them!

Enviado do meu SM-J330F através do Tapatalk

OMG, so true. [emoji23][emoji23] Also, it's not exactly rocket science! The Youtubers whose threads we participate in are Youtubers who we used to enjoy watching, but have obviously changed for the worse and we watch them to feel better about ourselves as we have our tit together, unlike most of them!

It was a genuine question, just intrigued to see the responses.

I'm not a Youtuber, I'm from Bournemouth where Brogan is from. I don't know her whatsoever. She has been in the local paper here, so I often pop back and see the channel just to see Subscriber numbers if anything to see how she is doing. I myself am thinking of doing videos, however boring tit involving the web, and nothing where I would likely show my face (not sure on that yet). Anyway, I found this forum actually as I typed her name on Google to find the most recent article in the Bournemouth Echo, and found this site instead...

I can't understand your notion of...

1. Not feeling great about yourself
  2. Watching a video to making yourself feel better (your words not mine)
  3. Then all of a sudden you have your tit together?!

You'll have the explain that one to me. If "having your tit together" is classed as talking about someone else using anonymous names (this is my actual name BTW), then maybe I'm losing at life.

Anyway, no harm intended - ENJOY!

SDavis, if you watch some of Brogan's weekly vlogs, you'll see what I mean by her not having her tit together.
If you'd like to start a channel, I'd say go for it. You obviously don't need to show your face if you don't want to. There are so many narration channels, in which the narrators choose not to show their faces.

Latest stories is a discount code for @Yorktestlabs. Not heard her mention that since she had it done last year. She definitely does not reflect the results of her tests in her eating :unsure: Their cringey couple Hello Fresh meals just don't fit in with her mild food intolerance. I'll save my £349 and live without the food intolerance test that i'm not gonna stick by.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.