BrogAd Tate - failed at Slimming World and Friendless at Disney World

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
how many times does she wanna beg I mean tag the hotel on her stories. We know where you are, it’s just cringe now.

Obviously trying to get some special treatment, free upgrade or a refund for the stay in return for a review on her blog with her being a YouTube sensation :ROFLMAO:

Isn’t this a treat from Benj for their ‘anniversary/birthday week/whatever?’ You’d think she would want to spend some time together and enjoy it but no she’s all over Instagram posting every irrelevant photo she’s taken, cringey staged couple shots and tagging every Tom dick and Harry 😑

What a way to live. Put the phone down and enjoy the moment ffs.

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Brogie the model.
If happiness is long walks on the beach why does she never visit Bournemouth beach 😂. But this is broggie were on about she goes to the gym just to run on a treadmill for 5 minutes for couch to 5k instead of running round the block. Nothing makes sense with her

Ooooofffff it could just be what she’s wearing but she looks much bigger than a 14-16. I’m quite shocked.

Reactions: 1
Why cant she just take a normal selfie! Oh no everything is a front with her and a tagging session why cant people go away and just escape from the internet for the weekend were going to have photos popping up every day instead of making it in to an album and be done with it.

it seems like an AD and not a romantic weekend away

Reactions: 2
@Cupcake12, this photo really reminded me of the Miley Cyrus and Liam Hemsworth one, so cheesy! [emoji23]
@blindandb0ujee, thank you!! [emoji5][emoji23]

OMG, such a breathtaking photo! [emoji51][emoji51]

Reactions: 1
Omg could she look any older? 25 and haggard, she looks about her mothers age

The hat! Jesus the hat! Not an ouce of style or sophistication between them

They are one exceptionally gormless couple

brogan is seriously taking the piss with all these CONSTANT 'candid' pictures now. poor benji. every 2 minutes it must be "babe take ANOTHER "PICCY" of me looking towards the distance standing / pretending to laugh with my hand on my face holding my hair back / us two holding hands / you walking infront of me holding my hand. VOMIT.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.