BrogAd Tate - failed at Slimming World and Friendless at Disney World

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s all her packing for Disney. She’s been packing for weeks!!

I am not that kind of planner with regards to packing. I have a mental list of what I need tk pack so make sure things are clean and then just pack the day before. Mind you I’m not into all the Disney dressing that these bloggers are. Frankly I’d be embarrassed to be seen wearing mickey ears and matching clothing.

Reactions: 2
I'm not sure what I'm looking forward to seeing more- this or the blue dress [emoji23]
Haaaaa same here, girl!! [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Enviado do meu SM-J330F através do Tapatalk

Reactions: 1
Watch out Florida you've got a lot of smelly wind on the way and it's not from Hurricane Florence, Brogan is on her way and she probably has half a suitcase of Heinz baked beans coming with her

Can someone please tell me what happened between her and Charlotte?
Basically they weren't very close friends anyway but knew each other from blogging, and decided to go to disney world for two weeks last year. Something went down on that holiday, brogan ended up staying in a new room on her own, changed the day she attended MNSSHP at the park, and booked an earlier flight home all to avoid charlotte. Charlotte was very down on the second half of the holiday but has never said much about what happened. If you watch ellie steadman she mentioned it in one of her recent vlogs, and very much said it was brogans fault and she treated charlotte like tit.

Brogan kept moaning on the holiday how tired she was a d how her feet hurt, and threw shade at charlotte later on for planning such a regimented holiday. I think they had an argument because brogan wanted to take things slower and Charlotte had spent a lot of time planning everything

He most certainly looks as excited as one can be. NOT!! I don't blame him tbh. Sleeping with smelly wind Brogie 2 weeks in a row without a break?!

He most certainly looks as excited as one can be. NOT!! I don't blame him tbh. Sleeping with smelly wind Brogie 2 weeks in a row without a break?!

It'll probably be the longest he's ever spent with her without a break too? He's always "working away" in the week, how will he cope for two solid weeks in a room with brogan and pairs of sweaty slimming shorts everywhere ?

Reactions: 2
It'll probably be the longest he's ever spent with her without a break too? He's always "working away" in the week, how will he cope for two solid weeks in a room with brogan and pairs of sweaty slimming shorts everywhere [emoji23]
Precisely! He always has a couple nights away from Brogie, so surely this won't be breezy for him. Pun intended! [emoji23][emoji23]
This will also be their longest holiday together, which is why she's going all out making a huge effort with her sexy underwear and pyjamas! [emoji23][emoji23]
I wonder if they'll bring teddy bear along?! [emoji848]

I'm fairly new to Brogan, only found her after Oohthedrama recommended her.

I thought she was a comedienne taking the piss. The first vlog i watched she cried after the Doctor recommended slimming world.
The second she cried because they said her tests came back clear.
The third she cried. I then realised she was genuine and I'm now an avid viewer awaiting the tears, the crazy smiles, breathless speech about a product she very obviously doesn't use and a granny haul.
GG has blocked me writing posts now but that thread has me laughing!
2 pjs, 8 pairs of socks and the outfits. How many pouches?! ?

Then tonight Oohthedrama introduces me to sebbie the lion on instagram. I'm lost for words.

Yeah the lion will defo be with them, I bet she takes it to the parks and photographs it outside the castle ?

I didn't watch her packing video but saw on insta she was taking a large case, and a smaller case, plus a handbag!!! But only 2 pairs of pjs in there?! I know some people take an empty case to fill with stuff they buy but they don't have any primarks at disney world and brogans too tight to buy anything at disney prices.

It’s people like her taking so much stuff and a heavy hand luggage case as well as the case to go in the hole, that mean airlines are now bringing in charges for hand luggage!!!

Why pack so much stuff?

Mind you not just her three times we’ve been at the airport this summer and I’ve been amazed at how much luggage people take with them and still go over weight allowances

Seems there was no need to pack 2 sets of pjs. [emoji23][emoji23]

Goodness gracious!! [emoji44][emoji44][emoji44]
No offense to ladies who love 1 piece swimsuits, but this genuinely looks like something a 70 year old would pick!!
And that pose! [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

She's done all the tricks to make herself look slimmer in one photo and that pose was the end result - put her arms up, angling her body, crossing a leg over and standing on tip toes ?
I agree about the costume too, some people get really nice ones that are flattering but this isn't a nice one

Basically they weren't very close friends anyway but knew each other from blogging, and decided to go to disney world for two weeks last year. Something went down on that holiday, brogan ended up staying in a new room on her own, changed the day she attended MNSSHP at the park, and booked an earlier flight home all to avoid charlotte. Charlotte was very down on the second half of the holiday but has never said much about what happened. If you watch ellie steadman she mentioned it in one of her recent vlogs, and very much said it was brogans fault and she treated charlotte like tit.

Brogan kept moaning on the holiday how tired she was a d how her feet hurt, and threw shade at charlotte later on for planning such a regimented holiday. I think they had an argument because brogan wanted to take things slower and Charlotte had spent a lot of time planning everything

Thank you :) I thought that was the case as Charlotte still showed brogen in some of her vlogs but brogen cut her out. Wasn't sure who caused the argument though as Charlotte seems aggy and stuck up also

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.