BrogAd Tate - failed at Slimming World and Friendless at Disney World

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
OH MY GOD. This is pure gold!!! [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23] And Brogie's sad little bow! [emoji23][emoji23] I die.

Enviado do meu SM-J330F através do Tapatalk
Her sad little bow ?you can see how greasy her hair is too!

OK where do I even start on that picture?! Both of their outfits are so bad. A primarni dress, black flip flops and another sad little hair bow ?
At least Benj co-ordinated his trainers and socks to match his shorts and shirt ?

Reactions: 1
Her sad little bow [emoji23]you can see how greasy her hair is too!

OK where do I even start on that picture?! Both of their outfits are so bad. A primarni dress, black flip flops and another sad little hair bow [emoji85]
At least Benj co-ordinated his trainers and socks to match his shorts and shirt [emoji23]
Haha! Baby steps, right?!
It also seems like he actually showered, so well done Benj, for having basic hygiene. [emoji122][emoji122] Will all the junk food they've been having, smelly wind Brogie truly must be a delight to be around!

Reactions: 2

I know the water distortion caused the wonky boob but it still made me laugh ?
She looks so smug in that sunbed pic ughhhhhhhhh!!!

Intolerances? What intolerances? Screenshot_20180924-223448_Instagram.jpg

Screenshot_20180924-223317_Instagram.jpg Taking an emergency ride to the nearest facilities after eating the crap she claims she's intolerant to

Reactions: 4
Her intolerances are irrelevant as she is! She's eaten giant doughnuts, mickey rice crispy bars, a bright blue cupcake that was more buttercream than cake, and pizza in the past few days and that's just the snacks! But yet her intolerances were so bad she couldn't continue with slimming world ...

Reactions: 7
I’ve seen a couple of her vlogs but I can’t bear her. That inane, constant giggling at nothing makes me want to put my fist through the tv

Reactions: 5
I wonder if she's taken time out of her freebie holiday to see watch charlotte's video about quitting youtube to go and work for disney doing their social media management I believe. Brogan must be shitting herself -she's just started getting freebies from disney and I think they may suddenly be coming to an end. Karma is a witch ?

Reactions: 9
She's so happy and content guys!! (Even though benji didn't get down on one knee in front of the castle for her)
It reminds me of Ross from Friends when he keeps saying he's fine ?

Haaaa, spot on! [emoji23][emoji23]
She may not be ready for going back home, but I'm so ready for her upcoming meltdowns! [emoji23][emoji23] Although we probably won't even see them as she'll likely milk these Disney vlogs up until Xmas. [emoji53]

I cannot wait for the meltdowns either! Then all the begging for the next holiday will start. I remember when she went with charlotte she said they have a very different vlogging style so it will be interesting to see if these vlogs get milked like charlotte's did as brogan only did 2 disney vlogs last year!

There's a Disney Halloween party tonight and poor brogie didn't get an invite ?

There's a Disney Halloween party tonight and poor brogie didn't get an invite [emoji23]
Awwww what a shame she didn't get a chance to wear her fabulous costume! [emoji23][emoji23]

Awwww what a shame she didn't get a chance to wear her fabulous costume! [emoji23][emoji23]

Omg ?. She won't be wearing that any time on until she can beg another free holiday, as looks like charlotte's removed her from the disney event guest lists

Omg the amount of Brogan Tate name dropping by Jade Billington tonight was so cringe!!!!

The biggest relief about Brogie is that she actually looked like she cared about that dog. She's a spoiled lil brat tho.

Oh my word, anyone else would delete this pic in horror but brogan posts it to instagram [emoji23]
OH MY GOD!!!! [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]
Where's her neck gone?! [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

I can't get over the rolls, just buy a bigger size ? oh wait that would involve actually spending money and wasn't this one of her free ones from M&S?! Honestly she could be 60 in this pic you'd never know!

She looks like a total gargoyle. I really can't stomach her much now, but can't look away at the same time. Weekly vlog today....she honestly looks worse and worse each week

She looks like a total gargoyle. I really can't stomach her much now, but can't look away at the same time. Weekly vlog today....she honestly looks worse and worse each week
I must admit I can't watch her...

Just remember her years ago when I thought she was like a spoilt school girl. I like how she annoys people though!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.