BrogAd Tate - failed at Slimming World and Friendless at Disney World

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Have you guys seen #brojiflorida on Ig?! Someone's been posting some seriously unflattering pics on there!! [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Enviado do meu SM-J330F através do Tapatalk

Reactions: 1
Have you guys seen #brojiflorida on Ig?! Someone's been posting some seriously unflattering pics on there!! [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

It's so funny ?? the thing I love most is that some of brogans followers haven't realised and have liked some of the pictures, not realising it's not her as her pictures are so unflattering anyway ?

It's so funny [emoji23][emoji23] the thing I love most is that some of brogans followers haven't realised and have liked some of the pictures, not realising it's not her as her pictures are so unflattering anyway [emoji85]
Yeessss! But I'm so sad because all those pics from #brojiflorida are now gone! Is it possible that she somehow managed to get them removed?! [emoji44] They still show in that person's page, with respective hashtag, but not on #brojiflorida. [emoji852]
I'm gutted!!! [emoji17][emoji20][emoji45]

Yeessss! But I'm so sad because all those pics from #brojiflorida are now gone! Is it possible that she somehow managed to get them removed?! [emoji44] They still show in that person's page, with respective hashtag, but not on #brojiflorida. [emoji852]
I'm gutted!!! [emoji17][emoji20][emoji45]

Hmmm those pics aren't coming up under brojiflorida when I search for them either. I just clicked on the dots above a picture on there and there's a "don't show for this hashtag" option but I can't imagine she has the power to remove pictures from a hashtag, and also can't imagine instagram doing anything as she doesn't own the hashtag so it's very strange!

Edit... I just clicked on don't show for this hashtag and it says "well show fewer posts like this for this hashtag". So if enough of us click that on all her pics they might not show up anymore ? maybe that's what her and benji did and thry removed them?

It's sooooo odd!!!
I'll do a quick research and keep you posted! [emoji16]

#brojiflorida and #atdhappy aren't registered, which is what I assumed she had in her favour asking for the pics to be removed. Sooo, the only explanation is that either Brogie herself got in touch with that person to ask to take them down or she had a huge meltdown talking from someone from Ig to get them removed and voilá.
I'm both disappointed and curious!

#brojiflorida and #atdhappy aren't registered, which is what I assumed she had in her favour asking for the pics to be removed. Sooo, the only explanation is that either Brogie herself got in touch with that person to ask to take them down or she had a huge meltdown talking from someone from Ig to get them removed and voilá.
I'm both disappointed and curious!

I think she filled lots of dmca takedowns, Instagram act pretty quick on those

There was that grinch picture though and that wouldn't have been her intellectual property so I'm wondering how she got that removed.
I've just checked that account (lossweightfastglasgow) and they've reposted the same grinch pic with the brojiflorida has tag and it's not coming up!

It's so weird!!!
Those random pics in the middle of Brogie's were actually giving me life! [emoji23][emoji23]

It's so weird!!!
Those random pics in the middle of Brogie's were actually giving me life! [emoji23][emoji23]

Sameeeeeee ? I bet she had a right hissy fit over them too!

Most unflattering yesterday's pic has gotta be the one with her back rolls?! ?

Surely she did. Damn it!
Yessss! That pic almost made me gag. Where I live, summer can go up to 43°C, so I know how uncomfortable it can be, but I'd NEVER EVER post a photo in which my back is drenched in sweat! I just don't get why she did it!
Seems Benj is also drowning in sweat. [emoji23]
Spanx also make het sweat more!!!! Tbh I don't even get why she complains from thigh chaffing, she's lost soooo much weight!
Why does she ALWAYS pose with her right foot like that, whyyyyyy?!
#sweatybrojiflorida

Surely she did. Damn it!
Yessss! That pic almost made me gag. Where I live, summer can go up to 43°C, so I know how uncomfortable it can be, but I'd NEVER EVER post a photo in which my back is drenched in sweat! I just don't get why she did it!
Seems Benj is also drowning in sweat. [emoji23]
Spanx also make het sweat more!!!! Tbh I don't even get why she complains from thigh chaffing, she's lost soooo much weight!
Why does she ALWAYS pose with her right foot like that, whyyyyyy?!
#sweatybrojiflorida

Do you think some poor peasant had to kneel down on the floor to take that pic for them? ? brogans face is looking burnt already too!

Surely peasants are disturbed every 5min to get these glorious pics. Those shorts! [emoji23]

Believe it or not, it keeps getting better! [emoji23][emoji23]

Do you think she will have a melt down if he doesn’t propose ?!
But she's so happy and content right now ?. All the comments on that pic saying they thought she had got engaged and she's telling them it's wayyyyy to soon. Thing is though if benjo asked her she wouldn't say no so she's talking bullshit.

Reactions: 5
OH MY GOD. This is pure gold!!! [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23] And Brogie's sad little bow! [emoji23][emoji23] I die.

Reactions: 2
Uaaau, they really went all out for their fancy dinner! NOT! [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.