Brittany Miller #6 Pregnant with twins, still ignoring her sins.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why did she choose that song for a Father’s Day video and videos of them? Lyrics saying ‘this ain’t love it’s clear to see’ and ‘deep down I know this’ll never work’ 😭 of all songs to choose

• Haha
Reactions: 12
It's the pout and the peaches signs she still does 🤨 my 10 year old does them. She needs to grow the duck up! That bleeping beard too. He looks like a Roblox character (I know this because I have children that play 🤣) and how cringe when he walked into frame 😶😳 there tiktok comments and such arse licking. Where are all these people that seem to hate them
We got blocked 😉

Reactions: 1
Her tik tok comments make me want to vomit why are people licking her (primark xs thong) arse
---
Her tik tok comments make me want to vomit why are people licking her (primark xs thong) arse

Reactions: 6
She giving me to posh to push vibes or isit because she worried how its gonna look after giving birth 😬

Reactions: 14
She giving me to posh to push vibes or isit because she worried how its gonna look after giving birth 😬
She definitely chose not to give birth naturally (she said she was given the choice) because she doesn't want to push or 'ruin' her vag.
---
Also there was a comment about the lizard and lots of people were saying it hasn't been shown anywhere in the house and suddenly it's all deleted.

Reactions: 10
In the video for ash she shows a video of the lizard with ash in the house in Eastbourne. I reckon they’ve given it to his parents or sister

Reactions: 5
So she’s got a c section date, but she hasn’t got a c section date, because they haven’t given her a date for the c section, but they have…
But don’t forget, Liturallllyyyy the babiessss could arrive any day now.. like anyfink can happen.
feels like she’s gonna be gutted if they do hold out til 37 weeks seen as she’s hyped up this early birth so much, plus being super high risk but being pushed to go natural? Hmmmmm ok

Reactions: 15
As a midwife, I personally would opt for a c section if I was a first time mum and having twins. Ends up in an emergency one anyway a lot of the time and sometimes the first is born vaginally then c section for the second. It also depends on the babies position. If the first one is breech she will be advised to have as section anyway.

Reactions: 15
Hellie I agree but also no way did she ever even consider a vaginal birth. It was never going to happen. As soon as she got a positive test she would have said she isn’t pushing it out of her vag or ash would have said you’re not gonna push it out your vag are you???

Hope they go to 37 weeks 🥰 funny how they weren’t going to let her go a day over 36 weeks but now it’s 37 as well!

Reactions: 14
Think she thinks they’ll give her a tummy tuck at same time and she’ll be back to normal 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Tbh after my first two natural my belly wasn’t that bad but 7 years later after my c section the bottom of my belly is so saggy from where they cut it

Reactions: 6
It really does baffle me when people (Nanna Bea in this case) say ‘there’s no proof’ of what she did when it’s been shown time and time again and court records are literally public. Instead of saying there’s no proof, I wish people would just admit they don’t care what she did and stop insulting the intelligence of everyone else.
Also, I do understand why she’s opted for a section and in her position, I would do the same but imo, even if it was just the one baby I feel it’s what she would have opted for if given a choice because of Ash’s vanity and obsession with her body.

Reactions: 17
Nana bastard is a rotten old toad with 3 brain cells and thinks she’s ‘down’ with young tiktokers like Brittany and Shannon. Although both are also twats so no idea why you’d want to try and impress them.
Saw this on another thread and I think it’s so relevant for britters as these babies are nothing but cash cows and will have no privacy at all

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 22
As a midwife, I personally would opt for a c section if I was a first time mum and having twins. Ends up in an emergency one anyway a lot of the time and sometimes the first is born vaginally then c section for the second. It also depends on the babies position. If the first one is breech she will be advised to have as section anyway.
It was the comment about she do natural if she was having one then quickly changed her mind. Women is and idiot

Reactions: 2