Brittany Miller #6 Pregnant with twins, still ignoring her sins.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How she chooses to give birth is entirely up to her and her medical team. I "literally" do not need this information.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I have 15 month old twins and I can confirm, it is not for the weak, sheโ€™s in for a very rude awakening ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
Mine are almost 2 and I can confirm it only gets worse, sorry! ๐Ÿ˜‚ LOVE that for those two clueless wankers though. Their house wonโ€™t know whatโ€™s hit it ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Reactions: 2
I actually thought the hamper thing seemed quite thoughtful :ROFLMAO: but why has he plastered it on tiktok before her bday?!

Reactions: 4
I actually thought the hamper thing seemed quite thoughtful :ROFLMAO: but why has he plastered it on tiktok before her bday?!
Because heโ€™s a lazy twit like her and cba working a proper job. They both know these babies will bring in even more money. Poor bastards having their souls sold before theyโ€™re even born. Really wish they would ban under 18โ€™s from featuring on public TikTokโ€™s

Reactions: 9
wtf is this? Surely itโ€™s a nightie and it looks awful stretched access her bump. Itโ€™s all pulled up at the front cos it isnโ€™t a maternity dress Brittany you bell end! And she really does think she will have the perfect washboard stomach following the birth doesnโ€™t she? Those little crop sets for after the babies might never fit her ever again!
IMG_1314.png

Reactions: 6
I have 15 month old twins and I can confirm, it is not for the weak, sheโ€™s in for a very rude awakening ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
I can't bleeping wait to see it hahahah
But shell pretend everything is perfect and UNREaaaaal. I hate mums who do that!!

Reactions: 9
She totally doesnโ€™t realise sheโ€™s going to have some saggy belly skin and possibly overhang after having these babies does she?!

• Haha
Reactions: 6