Brittany Miller #6 Pregnant with twins, still ignoring her sins.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
£10 she gives up on breastfeeding after 1 day 🤣🤣🤣
i couldn’t cope breast feeding my youngest bc of my oldest who was 15 months. Lasted 6 weeks, there is no way in hell she is gonna manage two newborns breast feeding 😂

Reactions: 6
“Mind your own business” she says at the end of her rant video lol….a complete joke. Either accept that people will have an opinion on what you post PUBLICLY or delete all your socials and get a normal job. The irony is that if people did actually mind their business and never engaged with her content, she wouldn’t have a pot to piss in. Cheeky cow.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
She’s gonna put her meal prep in the oven when the twins have gone to bed and put her feet up ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha what planet is she on?!

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Put her feet up when they have gone to bed 😂😂😂. she has no idea, newborn stage there is no putting to bed, they are glued to you all the time. I have a really chill 8 week old and there is not putting to bed yet!

she will 100% give up on bf but will never admit it.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
“When they’ve gone to bed” hahahahahahaahahahahaaaaaa ohh Brittany honey. You don’t know what you’re in for.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Put her feet up when they have gone to bed 😂😂😂. she has no idea, newborn stage there is no putting to bed, they are glued to you all the time. I have a really chill 8 week old and there is not putting to bed yet!

she will 100% give up on bf but will never admit it.
I’ve literally just started to be able to ‘put my daughter to bed’ and enjoy my evening. She’s 10 months old 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
When they’ve gone to bed?! ‘I wanna put my feet up’?! 🤣🤣🤣🤣. She’s bleeping delusional

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I never breastfed , but I never sugar coated it, or pretended that either I had or I couldn’t , I simply didn’t want to ! Zero shame in it , but I hate it when women pretend they do when they don’t (not saying Brittany will do this , just saying !)

• Heart
Reactions: 17
My boy is now 15 months and he’s only just gone to bed 10 minutes ago, which will last no longer than an hour! I also attempted to breast feed after a c section and I genuinely felt as if my body wasn’t my own so after I while I gave up for my own sanity! I totally loved breastfeeding while I could but I just felt like, my body is recovering, dad could actually be feeding him while I attempt a nap (although I was still always aware of what was happening around me so never really rested) does she realise if she’s breastfeeding she won’t be able to spend hours in Tesco and primark? Yeah you can feed on the go but it’s not easy!

I’d never get tired of punching that smug rodent featured face of hers! I’m not normally a violent person but for her that would change. Big nose on her like Pinocchio erghhh she makes me sick. Wish she would disappear into oblivion the little rat.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She’s delusional!
Breastfeeding twins? She won’t cope a week. Also as she is having a c-section her milk may be delayed coming in. I doubt she will be smart enough to research harvesting colostrum ect. Hopefully she bounces hard enough on that ball she will land on her home planet, space cadet.

She’s clearly absolutely insane and incredibly naive to openly say she’s going to breastfeed the twins when she has NO idea how hard it will be. I’m currently breastfeeding my five week old and it’s HARD, those first few weeks were pure agony I can’t imagine doing it with twins. That’s not to say it’s not possible just incredibly difficult. If she had more people in her life they might be able to offer advice and support about pregnancy birth and postnatally but from what we see it’s just her and ash most the time who clearly both don’t have a fuckin clue and seem to think they will get two babies who will match straight away, sleep through the night from day one 7-7 and who will accompany on their six hour trips to Tesco and back.

Reactions: 7
I never breastfed , but I never sugar coated it, or pretended that either I had or I couldn’t , I simply didn’t want to ! Zero shame in it , but I hate it when women pretend they do when they don’t (not saying Brittany will do this , just saying !)
I don’t have kids and don’t want them but I always said if I ever did I wouldn’t breast feed, I know it’s silly but it totally freaks me out! 😂 my mum also had terrible issues trying to breastfeed me, mastitis and all of that lovely stuff and her gp at the time said it’s not worth it, you’ve tried it’s not working just do formula, continuing is just stressful for you and the baby and it’s not the be all and end all, she stopped, I was find and my brother wasn’t breast fed at all as a result, he’s also absolutely fine! Lol! I also know several women who I’ve worked with in the past who haven’t because they simply didn’t want to and their kids are also just fine, I agree tho it shouldn’t be a thing to say you just don’t want to…

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I feel this in my soul 😂 all 5 straight on the bottle

• Heart
Reactions: 10
My lo is 18 months and I breast fed him on the get go. Soon as he was out boom on the boob.

In a way I do hope she does get the chance to breast feed the twins but it’s hard work, I only had to do it with one let alone tandem feeding. That’s if she’s not saying this all for show.

Got a feeling she’s going to do it alone anyway, got a vibe from Ash that he’s going to be a all front dad in the public but watching the footie and letting britt do all the work. If she’s not supported she’s not going to succeed. That also I think ash will see her breast as his and sexualising them.

Reactions: 7