Brittany Miller #6 Pregnant with twins, still ignoring her sins.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think cos she keeps going on about then coming any day, some of the comments are from people who are just presuming she’s full term cos of the way she’s going on about it. And I bet hardly any of that ‘meal prep’ gets used. She’s freezing meals which take hardly any time or efffort to make anyway so what is the point?

Reactions: 12
How’s she gonna heat those muffins without a microwave? They’ll dry out bad in the oven.

Reactions: 5
I also don't understand why she'd spend so much money in primark buying stuff the size she is now for post baby... she isn't going to fit into any of it...

Reactions: 6
How’s she gonna heat those muffins without a microwave? They’ll dry out bad in the oven.
I don’t get it? The muffins will take just as long to heat up in an oven as they would to cook from scratch? Why is she prepping eggs and bread rolls ffs eggs take 2 mins, and a bread roll is seconds to slice? Also frozen then defrosted/reheated egg sounds like a chewy rancid mess. She’s so clueless.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
All of a sudden the bump gets covered out when she’s out and about and can’t control what the camera catches for the videos! When she thought she had a ‘bump’ at 3/4 months pregnant she had it hanging out at every opportunity saying clothes were uncomfortable … so she’s eating her words as usual ! Realised it’s not cute to be waddling around heavily pregnant with a bump ! I hated mine, made me feel gross … wouldn’t be surprised if she doesn’t have stretch marks etc and that’s why it’s covered now and not at home when she has a ring light blasting at it and clever angles being used. Self obsessed

Reactions: 10
Ash gives me the massive ick more then Mr hinch did 🤢🤢
Oh bleeping hell. I remember the behind scenes Mr Hinch did. It was so creepy
---
Anyone else find this side eye/smile thing irritating? Or is it just me. It proper irks me. Also I reckon she's using slimming filters. If you look at ash's Primark video her hips are really wide. Yet her own videos she looks more slimmer

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
Oh god remember her rubbing her non existent bump when she was 3 hours pregnant on that bleeping ball saying how big she felt and wearing her pants low down cos she was so uncomfortable 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Oh god remember her rubbing her non existent bump when she was 3 hours pregnant on that bleeping ball saying how big she felt and wearing her pants low down cos she was so uncomfortable 🤣🤣
Hasn't been on that ball since 🤣 I'm surprised she's not using to make the twins arrive quicker the way she bangs on about then arriving anytime soon

Reactions: 5
Behind the scenes in primark , he’s such a creep !!!!!!
oh them pjs are naughty 🤢
Babe this babe that 20 times in one video

how would you listen to that all day I would knock him out ?
And he’s a right one to be criticising clothed in primark … has he seen his face lately ?

mr dye my beard on 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 22
The video of her buying cards etc off the pets and twins... Christ that's one hell of a pregnancy nose! Maybes all her lies have finally caught up 🤥

Attachments

Reactions: 1
I have really nothing valuable to say other than I just bleeping ate her smug little face 🤣

Reactions: 6