Brittany Miller #6 Pregnant with twins, still ignoring her sins.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's clearly taking notice of all the comments about her saying tit like "twins will be here any day now". She really has no idea and is so naive

Reactions: 6
Did they buy crayons for the babies yet cause I think daddy stole the black colour to fill in the gaps . Good job he didn't go outside the line . Ridiculous looking dope
If my boyfriend appeared with that tit on his face I genuinely would not leave the house with him and be seen in public together

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Regarding her tiktok about the twins growth. I don't wish ill on the babies. But life is so bloody unfair, by the sounds of it her pregnancy seems to have been pretty stress free. The twins are both growing well. Why does someone who has lied about cancer, miscarriage ( potentially) and just generally not a nice person. Have the fortune to concive twins and it all be well so far.

Her tiktok following and lifestyle just goes to show there is no consequence of her actions. She is not alone in this matter. Far too many influencers/ tiktokers continue to have a huge followings and extravagant lifestyles with no consequences. It must set a great example to the younger audiences that you can still have it all despite being a terrible person.

Reactions: 29
Regarding her tiktok about the twins growth. I don't wish ill on the babies. But life is so bloody unfair, by the sounds of it her pregnancy seems to have been pretty stress free. The twins are both growing well. Why does someone who has lied about cancer, miscarriage ( potentially) and just generally not a nice person. Have the fortune to concive twins and it all be well so far.

Her tiktok following and lifestyle just goes to show there is no consequence of her actions. She is not alone in this matter. Far too many influencers/ tiktokers continue to have a huge followings and extravagant lifestyles with no consequences. It must set a great example to the younger audiences that you can still have it all despite being a terrible person.
To be fair influencers only show their “best”. They could be having the worst pregnancy but would be all love and light and that it’s been an easy ride. 99% of them are as fake as ash’s beard ffs.

Reactions: 7
Wonder what babies will be called!!
Baked and Beans
or
Marma and Lade
---
Hopefully, this means the twins will go the full 36 weeks and be born a good size and healthy. Brit will be nice and fat and covered in stretch marks, and they will get to go home relatively quickly where she will have to actually care for the babies herself without expecting nurses and midwives to do things for her.

Reactions: 10
I don’t actually care about these babies or her. I’m just sick of her popping up on my FYP. People resharing he stuff, I’ve blocked her. She lied about cancer and stole off someone from vinted. Why are people giving this witch the time of day.

Reactions: 13
To be fair influencers only show their “best”. They could be having the worst pregnancy but would be all love and light and that it’s been an easy ride. 99% of them are as fake as ash’s beard ffs.
She will be exactly like this when they’re here. Making out it’s all perfect happy families and they’re coping really well and the babies are so easy. She’s the type to miss out on the chance to sleep for an hour or two just so she can put her make up on and do her hair, all to sit in her kitchen and film a TikTok pretending she’s got the perfect life. It’s all so fake.

Reactions: 16
sorry whats this pink dress vinted scandal to do with brittany? just came up on my fyp but think ive missed a chapter

Reactions: 5
sorry whats this pink dress vinted scandal to do with brittany? just came up on my fyp but think ive missed a chapter
Apparently (I don’t know which side is true…) Brittany bought a dress off vinted. Now she chose to have it sent Royal Mail (which is the only option that isn’t fully trackable, the receiver has to confirm they’ve received the item) - rumour has it Brittany classed it as not arrived or never updated vinted and basically got a refund for it. It was later seen in one of her videos at the start of April.
---
Why’s she meal prepping sausage and egg baps ffs 😭

also did her pasta bake have beans in?!
View attachment 2992566
This woman and baked beans!!! The farts in that household must be UNREAL

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Since I commenting on the vinted tiktok I saw of her allegedly robbing someone’s dress, she’s all over my fyp still 😫

Also how is she CAKED! in makeup every single video???? The claustrophobia I felt at 30 weeks pregnant made me want to vomit. Couldn’t think of anything worse than layering bottles of foundation on a day. Like, don’t smile.. you’d crack!

• Haha
Reactions: 8