Brittany Miller #6 Pregnant with twins, still ignoring her sins.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I hoe the babies will be ok, I bet they will be tiny. I wonder if her tummy will snap back into shape?

I don’t know why but it makes me feel so uneasy her buying all the sexy undies, like she almost feels like she needs to keep up this front! Nothing wrong with making yourself feel nice while pregnant but the way the 2 of them go on it gives me the heebie jeebies, babe, babe, babe, it’s so false!!

Reactions: 12
I don’t know why but it makes me feel so uneasy her buying all the sexy undies, like she almost feels like she needs to keep up this front! Nothing wrong with making yourself feel nice while pregnant but the way the 2 of them go on it gives me the heebie jeebies, babe, babe, babe, it’s so false!!
She’s going to make herself feel worse by having these things to snap back into, things change after pregnancy, just spare yourself the trouble of standing there trying to tuck your belly into a lacy cheesewire

I get meal prepping. It’s a good idea but don’t see the point at all if all shes going to do is cook some chicken and pour a jar of sauce over it? Not exactly time consuming or difficult to do on the day is it. Could be done in the time she’s made their boil in the bag rice.

Reactions: 8
How is she reheating the curry and chilli in the foil tray?
In the oven for an hour?! May as well just cook the chicken fresh for 10 mins in a pan and throw the jar sauce in?!

We plan to meal prep meals for when my babies here, but not jar ones what’s the point? I intend to make homemade curries, chilli with veggies which are time consuming to chop and numerous spices and flavours, lasagne’s, cottage pie’s etc ? Nothing special but stuff I know I won’t have time for. It’s just as easy to throw chicken and a jar together as it is to defrost and reheat 🤣

Reactions: 9
Wonder what babies will be called!!
There was a post a while back about the captions picking up names and it said Enzo. Can’t remember the other one it’s in the thread somewhere!

I think it will be something like, malakai, mckenzie, Alfie, Elijah, those kind of names!

Reactions: 6
There was a post a while back about the captions picking up names and it said Enzo. Can’t remember the other one it’s in the thread somewhere!

I think it will be something like, malakai, mckenzie, Alfie, Elijah, those kind of names!
I’ve got enzo and Elijah stuck in my head from that video

Reactions: 6